Favorite weapon names?

Baorite

BANNED
I really hate weapon names to be honest unless they are good like "The African - American box" for the Black Box, and my knife (that I named of course) "The Pen" because it's mightier than the sword.

I plan to rename my stock weapons...once they release the Strange Kurki. I once saw a Scout with a Strange Boston Basher that was renamed "The Wife Beater." I saw it while playing with Dracowolf on a skial server.

I have...
Strange Crusader's Crossbow
Strange Medi-Gun
Strange Amputator
Strange Blutsauger
*Need Strange Kritz*
Strange Ubersaw

Strange Sniper Rifle
Strange SMG
*Need VALve to make Strange Kukri
*Need Strange Failsman*
Strange Jarate
Strange Bushwacka

I wonder what I'll name them.

Baorite

BANNED
I plan to rename my stock weapons...once they release the Strange Kurki. I once saw a Scout with a Strange Boston Basher that was renamed "The Wife Beater." I saw it while playing with Dracowolf on a skial server.

I have...
Strange Crusader's Crossbow
Strange Medi-Gun
Strange Amputator
Strange Blutsauger
*Need Strange Kritz*
Strange Ubersaw

Strange Sniper Rifle
Strange SMG
*Need VALve to make Strange Kukri
*Need Strange Failsman*
Strange Jarate
Strange Bushwacka

I wonder what I'll name them.
Don't be stupid and name them "Jakk's Crossbow", and "Jakk's Medi-Gun" like I've seen some people name them.

Don't be stupid and name them "Jakk's Crossbow", and "Jakk's Medi-Gun" like I've seen some people name them.
Possibly my number one favorite I'll label with my name, or something similar. But all of them my name? Hell no. Whoever does that, deserves a bath in battery acid. :yuno:

Baorite

BANNED
Possibly my number one favorite I'll label with my name, or something similar. But all of them my name? Hell no. Whoever does that, deserves a bath in battery acid. :yuno:
I've seen people do it. I only name items that I can think of a name that I love, like my Knife

Baorite

BANNED
My favourite IDEA for a strange has to be one that someone thought of for a Strange Razorback.
"Noob Counter"
I *bragging inbound* being a great spy, know how to deal with razorbacks. I just backstab, run, cloak when possible, and the snipers can't find me. I then go back for the kill.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I *bragging inbound* being a great spy, know how to deal with razorbacks. I just backstab, run, cloak when possible, and the snipers can't find me. I then go back for the kill.

Or, you know, four shots with the stock Revolver (or one with the Ambassador) and they're dead. You can fire all four shots in a little under 2 seconds, which isn't enough time to react if they're zoomed it. Faster and more efficient than a backstab.

Baorite

BANNED
Or, you know, four shots with the stock Revolver (or one with the Ambassador) and they're dead. You can fire all four shots in a little under 2 seconds, which isn't enough time to react if they're zoomed it. Faster and more efficient than a backstab.
Yes but then you have a higher chance of getting killed if you just stand there. It would still take two shots with the ambassador, because it only does 102 dmg on headshots. If you shoot them, the sniper will realize quicker than they will realize if they got backstabbed. It really is up to preference, and I don't like to waste ammo, so I just stab and run.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Yes but then you have a higher chance of getting killed if you just stand there. It would still take two shots with the ambassador, because it only does 102 dmg on headshots. If you shoot them, the sniper will realize quicker than they will realize if they got backstabbed. It really is up to preference, and I don't like to waste ammo, so I just stab and run.

*two shots on the Ambassador, thanks

You don't need to stand still while you're shooting people. You're more obvious and vulnerable to the other team when you go for the backstab. Ammo isn't a problem, because you pick up the Sniper's weapon upon killing them. With a backstab they hear the noise and have time to react, potentially getting a critical melee blow or a quickscope (or SMG), plus after you run away they know you're around and will either relocate or be extremely cautious.

I suppose it is up to preference, as are all playing styles.

Baorite

BANNED
*two shots on the Ambassador, thanks

You don't need to stand still while you're shooting people. You're more obvious and vulnerable to the other team when you go for the backstab. Ammo isn't a problem, because you pick up the Sniper's weapon upon killing them. With a backstab they hear the noise and have time to react, potentially getting a critical melee blow or a quickscope (or SMG), plus after you run away they know you're around and will either relocate or be extremely cautious.

I suppose it is up to preference, as are all playing styles.
That is all true. I do it because I prefer the knife, because even though I have a strange revolver I'm trying to get my knife level up. Another 900 kills until server clearing!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I helped Waffle name a few of his stranges actually...
Whether or not he has them or not I don't know.
He sells everything constantly xD

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Technically you would need 2 Amby shots.