Favorite Class? and why?

Sir Henry188

I'm New Here
Hello Everyone! Henry here. Just wanted to get to know the community better, by finding out what everyones favorite class is. You can include favorite loadouts, funny stories of gameplays, anything you want. I'm just curious. As for me, I have the most hours logged playing spy. However, my favorite class is medic. Nothing better than popping uber and destroying a sentry nest.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
mine is
scout and soldier cuz of mobility
and medic cuz you always get praised in pubs

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Top 3:
I like Scout because of the speed and ability to provide support.
I like Soldier and Demo because of the different ways to play them. (Mobile or Tank)

Middle 3:
I like Medic, but I'm only decent at battle medic, which means I drop uber a lot ;_;
I like Sniper and Spy because they're a fun class to practice, but on pubs, unless you're spectacular, you get yelled at :(

Bottom 3:
Pyro is decent, but it gets boring quickly for me. It's either Noob Spray and Pray, Airblast Asshole (way too many of those), or Crit Junkie.
Heavy is just boring.
I only play battle Engie every once in a while because I like Mini-Sentries. Otherwise, I can't get a sentry up before it gets destroyed ;_;

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Comp: Medic
Tryhard: Demo
Rage: Soldier
Dick Around: Engineer
Play for 5 minutes: Pyro
Help Team: Heavy
Not Help Team: Spy
Delusional Confidence: Scout
I Can't Play: Sniper

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I play spy the most. I guess I like the physiological aspect behind him. I also love getting people fired up when they see me round a corner and come back around to stab them.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Spy, Scout, & Mostly Pyro.
Trick pyro jumps just make everyone look at you in awe, shpee cuz shpee, and scout becasue his mobility.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
My favorites are Soldier and Pyro. I have played a lot as a spy and found that it made me a better pyro (for spy checking).