F2P Logic

I've been looking into why we continue to allow F2Ps to join the trade servers...and I'm starting to question, why do they connect, TO trade servers to begin with?

Do they know that the Trade Servers ignore regular gameplay?

Do they know that it's a trade server to begin with?

Are they aware of their lower, poor and Irish status?

It just doesn't make sense, it's like the person behind the keyboard, is mentally retarded, but that can't be...our servers aren't connected to QuickPlay, how else are they getting on here? Are they manually hopping server to server from the browser? Do they not know that there's a Play Now button? Are they banned from every Play Now server? o.O

I know there's a lot of arguments that F2Ps were good...yeah, they where, when the game first came out. Here's an example I found.

And another...

And another.

Free to Plays, are to be shot on sight.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Probably joining cause its a Toronto server
We should just tell them to go on the pub

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Took this a day or 2 ago on Toronto #2. Personally I think they're just looking for somehwere to test the keys on their keyboards.

Also
Dat framerate.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
So smooth
Haha yeah, I've managed to fix it a bit by putting -soft in TF2's launch option and Fraps has never really agreed with me.

There was this F2P on Toronto #2 today who was kinda funny, said he was bored and wanted a map change, and was asking where the Admin was.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Haha yeah, I've managed to fix it a bit by putting -soft in TF2's launch option and Fraps has never really agreed with me.

There was this F2P on Toronto #2 today who was kinda funny, said he was bored and wanted a map change, and was asking where the Admin was.

lol giboos