• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Explanations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I've been trying to get TD to do this since CS:S... so I doubt it'll go anywhere. But if teamstacking is an issue, why not force auto-assign or shuffle teams after the warmup?​

unfortunately, its more of a nuisance than a solution. Whoever wants, will stack.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Is the TL;DR version the following:

-TD and the community donate funds to keep a private server running
-When 1 player (not necessarily as mentioned in this thread, but potentially) repeatedly empties the server for a variety of reasons including playstyle in the last year or so, their privilege to play on said server does not outrank the privilege of the many others that do
-To retain server stability and donation stability (not the same, but certainly not mutually exclusive) and because the privilege of the many outweighs the privilege of the few or the 'one', that 1 destabilizing player's privilege is revoked
- works for me
dBNKQ.gif

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
This thread needs to be locked. Kel, if you have read this whole thread (which I know you have), then you will know this whole situation is not just about him being better than us. These statements that trivialize the situation do nothing but disregard what has been posted and fuel the fire for the sake of fueling the fire.

PETER PAN

I'm new here
Presumption of innocence : " A suspect is innocent until proven guilty "

What you guys did is like putting someone in jail because he was walking near a crime scene. That's just fucked up.

I spoke to many admins about the team stacking going on, messaged them on steam about it.
I don't have a different playstyle than any other good player. Not rushing in a kamikaze situation and watch the other team backup is the best option and will always be.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Unbanned. Too many people are guilty of the same types of things, and it's unfair to nail one person while everyone else gets away with it. The sheer number of complaints are really disproportionate between Peter and others who are guilty of the same things, I can only speculate why.

Either way, if one's going down for it, then many, many more have to. Admins will be watching this much more closely across the board, not just for certain people.
Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.