CLOSED Expired Crate Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I am selling my expired crate collection!

My collection contains one of every crate, from 1 to 55 (except 50, which hasn't been released yet), including every crate that has expired: #6, #22, #35, #36, #46, #48, and #51, #52, and #53. It also contains both current salvaged crates, #30 and #40. For those that aren't aware, these "expired" crates disappeared from people's backpacks awhile ago, each on certain dates - #6, the oldest, dating back to the Christmas of 2010. However, these crates didn't expire if the account which held them never launched TF2. Now held in alts, for most there aren't many left. So, that said, if you end up with this wonderful collection, do not launch TF2 with them in your backpack and store them in an alt.

I am looking for offers in cash (PayPal, SourceOP rep required), Buds, Bill's, Keys, and Refined Metal. I am NOT interested in unusuals or other items. I understand that this appeals to a relatively small audience, and thus I am open to ANY offers (provided the items offered are the ones listed above) and will consider and/or negotiate any offers you present.

If you have any questions about how these expired crates work or something similar, feel free to ask - you're welcome to add me, but please only do so if you are either paying the buyout or are negotiating an offer and have already posted here. Adding me without meeting said requirements may result in links that will turn your brain into the equivalent of a bowl of diseased ground hippo genitalia.

Offers:

Status
Not open for further replies.