ESEA Global Finals... Whos watching?

sir-drek

TD Admin
Sup fegs.

Been away a long time, work and all. Watched Dreamhack CS:GO and am back on the cs hype train for now... anyone gunna tune into the esea global finals? any pics/preds?

My pick is Virtus Pro, but I want to see eLevate upset with their old 1.6 pro roster.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
c9 might be able to take it since they're in home turf now.

Ibuypower have a stand in, Adren will be playing for Desi? With their new lineup, I don't see them taking it. They play pretty shit during Dreamhack losing to Penta, 14-0 come back is real.

Euro team might get fk over because of jetlag, so the chance of them performing at 100 is pretty slim.

Mouz playing with a stand in too for Allu, their strong point are the double awp setup, without Allu, they're cripple. ChrisJ aka OnlineJ at a LAN ... GOOD LUCK~ :D

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Fnatic will win ESEA without even losing a match. Maybe VP will challenge them.

Fnatic vs VP finals

sir-drek

TD Admin
thought you were iCe

change avatar plz :) :)

I wish there was a last updated section for my avatar, I swear I had it first... I just never post.

Anyways, as for all the cheating crap. Yeah it sucks but at least it's an ESEA lan as the ESEA client is better than VAC. If they're even using the client on lan? Either way. I wanna see C9 upset but I think VP will take the tourny.

c9 v VP in a few hours! hype

amanshotme

TD Member
c9 might be able to take it since they're in home turf now.

Ibuypower have a stand in, Adren will be playing for Desi? With their new lineup, I don't see them taking it. They play pretty shit during Dreamhack losing to Penta, 14-0 come back is real.

Euro team might get fk over because of jetlag, so the chance of them performing at 100 is pretty slim.

Mouz playing with a stand in too for Allu, their strong point are the double awp setup, without Allu, they're cripple. ChrisJ aka OnlineJ at a LAN ... GOOD LUCK~ :D

c9 gonna do what c9 does best ....chokeeeeeeeeee9