• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Epic Picture Thread

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
"Once is an Accident, twice is a Coincidence, and three times is a Pattern." this stuff happens way more then that

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
5 wtc being built
5dollarbill.gif.jpg

10 first tower hit
05-21-02-wtc-5dollar.gif.jpg

20, wtc one wide side burning, the pentagon is burning on the other side, not shown here.
pic04_1_.gif.jpg

50 dolla buildings collapse
50-bill.gif.jpg

100 nothing left but smoke
100-bill.gif.jpg

those motherfucking bin ladens

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I gotta be honest man - Mike, that's a WICKED coincidence. Those are truly just buildings with bushes lining them - presidential/monumental buildings of government. Some people are just LOOKING, and TRYING and actively SEEKING to make shit fit their little puzzle.

Look, I have no doubt that some corporations and possibly even the government (gov't had at least a big hand in it for sure) had a lot or everything to do with the Towers coming down. But I truly don't believe that they've been planning it since those bulls were printed (they're what, at least 50+ years old?). Shit just happened, some motherfuckers got rich, and that's what's up. I don't believe all of "the signs were there for a century" bullshit.

But then, it's always interesting to see what people come up with, and that's why I love hearing everyone's opinions :D

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I gotta be honest man - Mike, that's a WICKED coincidence. Those are truly just buildings with bushes lining them - presidential/monumental buildings of government. Some people are just LOOKING, and TRYING and actively SEEKING to make shit fit their little puzzle.

Look, I have no doubt that some corporations and possibly even the government (gov't had at least a big hand in it for sure) had a lot or everything to do with the Towers coming down. But I truly don't believe that they've been planning it since those bulls were printed (they're what, at least 50+ years old?). Shit just happened, some motherfuckers got rich, and that's what's up. I don't believe all of "the signs were there for a century" bullshit.

But then, it's always interesting to see what people come up with, and that's why I love hearing everyone's opinions :D

All of those bills(except possibly the $5) he posted are post 9/11/01 bills that have been recently designed and put into circulation.

Not saying I believe that stuff was designed to show secrets, just saying they are new bills.

That being said I do think that certain corporations and government officials did have knowledge of what was to come.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
the reptilians control the world !!

but on the real, i enjoy all that conspiracy stuff, but for entertainment purpose only.

LT_Clash

TD Member
The biggest problem with conspiresy theorys is the assume 1. The government is competent and 2 the government can keep a secret