• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Elucid's DGN Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elucid -DGN-

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Elucid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61445437

Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
None within TF2, a lone wolf... But I was a part of a small competitive team in CSGO called i5 or infinite5 for a few month playing in small tournaments on FACEit.

Real First Name: Sean

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Each of the trade servers

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
Personally I would like to be a Darkly Staff member, not necessarily admin, because of what I can bring to the table. I have been in the TF2 Trading Community for over a year compiling a backpack value of over $120 from nothing. (http://backpack.tf/id/aviak) From this, I have learned the rules of Darkly servers, how to deal with many types of traders from the scammers to the spammers to the trade gods including strife himself.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

P.S. Hopefully you will see me as a helpful addition to the team and I am looking for all feedback on this application. Please leave all that you can add, critical or not.

Thanks, Elucid

Word of advice, your posts in this section should not be telling applicants they're not following your rules. That's what staff members do. And you're not following my rules.
Apologies I was only trying to give him the advice that was given to me by other members when I was starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.