• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED EAC Global Ban List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hysteria

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Hysteria
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16842224
Game: TF2
Server: All
Ban Reason: None Given

Can anyone tell me how I got on here? It must have just happened because I was on a server a couple hours ago. Thanks. I do not have any cheats. I was vac banned from Modern Warfare 2 for using a console enabler for single player a couple years ago, but that doesnt carry over to tf2.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
You don't show up in our ban list.

Have you checked to see if you're banned on all our TF2 servers?

Hysteria

I'm New Here
I checked about 5 servers, and I was banned on all of them. It didnt say I was banned thru Darkly, it said I was on the EAC global Ban list. This literally just happened a couple of hours ago

Hysteria

I'm New Here
I am vac banned from mw2, but that doesnt carry over to TF2. I just dont know why this happened now and not 4 years ago. I guess I need to go to EAC and check with them

Hysteria

I'm New Here
I contacted EAC. Turns out EAC bans people with a vac ban regardless of game. I dont know why you all started using this, but I guess this is now resolved. Bye Darkly :(

Hysteria

I'm New Here
OK, I wasnt "cheating". I used a console enabler to mod my single player game and host game servers. What I did was wrong but I never used any sort of aimbot or wallhack.

Hysteria

I'm New Here
VAC bans can never be repealed, and the EAC wont repeal bans either. I already made a post on their forums.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hiya Hysteria,

The EAC banlist implementation was part of a recent update in a package - that particular component will soon be removed, so you'll be able to play on the servers again.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.