Dubstep Thread

sir-drek

TD Admin
I'm huge into electro house, but the party isn't complete without a little dubstep. Sick tunes.

While you're at it here's my contribution:
[yt]StuqhV40qO0[/yt]

Crookers drops that track in this live set followed by a HARD remix of Proxy's Dancing in the dark. (around the 29minute mark) so if you want an hour long set to jam in CS here's the link:
http://mixing.dj/pages/index.php?id=5508

EDIT:
+1 to buckshot for "Could this be real"
and found the proxy remix
[yt=width,height]LVvbETAYVeQ[/yt]

DrUgZ

TD Admin
wow. i dont normally listen to this but id love to hear it in on my truck's system! i bet it drops some mad bass.

sir-drek

TD Admin
Ahh yes the prodigy remix that one is badass! They actually played that remix of breathe at the concert I went to at Koolhaus.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1270588937=SiR-dreK]

Crookers... HARD

[/quote1270588937]
thats all i saw in your post drek and got excited lol!
you mean HARD festival? i was at last summer's before it got shut down after 2 dj sets. sadest night of my life.

[yt=480,360]aUQeGXJCaCg[/yt]

sir-drek

TD Admin
[quote1270606354=B.From.Acc]
you mean HARD festival? i was at last summer's before it got shut down after 2 dj sets. sadest night of my life.

[/quote1270606354]

Haha, no. I wish man... I kinda stumbled into the electro/house/fidget etc scene over the past year and have been dying to make it to a festival like that. They've had the bloody beetroots & mstrkrft n shit here in London but I missed both. Only show I've seen live is Deadmau5 and Prodigy.

Edit: And to get my 'fix' I've horded some live sets from Crookers, beetrooks, Justice, mstrkrft, Geht's Noch?, Steve Aoki... and some Annie Mac. Yeah I said it, Annie mac.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1270659177=SiR-dreK]
[quote1270606354=B.From.Acc]

[/quote1270606354]

Haha, no. I wish man... I kinda stumbled into the electro/house/fidget etc scene over the past year and have been dying to make it to a festival like that. They've had the bloody beetroots & mstrkrft n shit here in London but I missed both. Only show I've seen live is Deadmau5 and Prodigy.

Edit: And to get my 'fix' I've horded some live sets from Crookers, beetrooks, Justice, mstrkrft, Geht's Noch?, Steve Aoki... and some Annie Mac. Yeah I said it, Annie mac.
[/quote1270659177]
lols, yea i don't mind annie mac's sets, sometimes i'll stream BBC radio 1 to listen to them. but i love every set you just named.. the other dream festival i must go to before i die is creamfields.. [yt=480,360]qASHXlAr5l0[/yt]