Droid

LT_Clash

TD Member
hey im thinking of getting an android phone ive looed into the planes and rogers has a 500mb data plan with all the calling stuff i need for $50 +12 for caller id and stuff. i was wondering what everyone else pays for there smartphones and any sugestions of what droid i should get?

Thanks

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
LT is that sig from Mass Effect 2? It got released on torrents site early, I already dl'ed it, just got to burn it... my 360 is banned so I can only play offline :P ... but I can play early releases so its alright

ps. I would go with an Iphone or Crackberry

LT_Clash

TD Member
lol you almost completely ignored my thread there but ya mass effect 2. and i was going to get the iphone untill recently apple is droping alot of there google search engin suport to dictence themselves from google and the lack of a flash player or browser customization defeats the entire purpose of getting a smart phone. i mainly want it for the browser and i dont like the iphonse browser

HTC google phone maybe.. or maybe the newer HTC android one.. get one of those.. one might be better than the other, but both of them look totally different so go and check 'em out ;)