• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Doc Haddaway's Ban Appeal

Doc Haddaway

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: [TwerkTeam2014] Booty Quake It (or Doc Haddaway, I'm not sure exactly)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42599448
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto Trade/Idle #1 | darklytrade.com (and all other Darkly TF2 servers)
Ban Reason: Scamming/Being An Alt Account

State your case:
A few weeks ago, I was banned from Darkly TF2 servers for being the alt account of a user named jerkface, along with two other users named Ambrosius and BingleJell. However, we are all completely different people. I myself had not played on the server in nearly a month. At the time of my ban, I had not even played TF2 for a few weeks. The last time I played, I was playing with all 3 other users. It appears that we were all banned for scamming and being alt accounts. We are obviously not so. Personally, I have over 30 games in my Steam library, some of which the other users also have in their libraries. I've been on Steam for nearly 3 years now. I have a backpack of considerable value, as well. I've got some rep in the comments of my profile, too. If you can check our IP addresses, you will see that all 4 of our device IP's are different. BingleJell and I share a web IP address, as we live in the same home, but jerkface's is different than ours. In the past, jerkface has had some, shall we say, questionable trading practices. However, neither I nor BingleJell or Ambrosius shared in those practices. If there's any other way to prove that I am neither a scammer nor an alt account, please contact me about it. In addition, if there's any information you would like to know or if I left something out, contact me as well.

I hope to have this issue resolved soon, and I thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Doc Haddaway

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Thanks for posting your appeal, and in the correct section.
I have requested that your tag be removed.

As said in Ambrosius' appeal thread, I do not know how long it will take for the tags to be removed.

Also, could you please prompt your friend BingleJell to post his appeal.
I cannot request to un-tag him based purely on your thread.