• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Dizerk ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizerk

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Dizerk
| steamname: Gabe Logan Newell
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55325348
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070916425
| customURL:

| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198070916425
Game: Dota 2
Server:*
Ban Reason: Providing Fake Rep
State your case: The site has been written that give common DotA 2 for rap on the profile.I was a newman and had a few items in DotA 2.I offered to trade,man give me item .I write +rep for profile and forgot about this case . Soon I was banned for TF2 servers, soon dota2lounge.
I apologize for the false reputation rogue and never will write +rep bad people. This was a lesson for me

what should I do to remove the plate

Before we even go further, I need you to understand what exactly you did wrong, which is why I linked you to that guide. If you continue to solicitate fake reputation, you will only dig yourself a deeper grave.

Also, please do not add me or any DARKLY personnel or attempt to communicate with us outside of this forum. This will only delay your appeal and we cannot circumvent SteamRep policy. All discussions related to appeals will take place here or between you and me when the time comes.

Dizerk

I'm New Here
Before we even go further, I need you to understand what exactly you did wrong, which is why I linked you to that guide. If you continue to solicitate fake reputation, you will only dig yourself a deeper grave.

Also, please do not add me or any DARKLY personnel or attempt to communicate with us outside of this forum. This will only delay your appeal and we cannot circumvent SteamRep policy. All discussions related to appeals will take place here or between you and me when the time comes.

I am not going to fake reputation .All discussions will only be here.As discussed previously ,I realized that a false reputation makes it difficult to community steam

I am not going to fake reputation .All discussions will only be here.As discussed previously ,I realized that a false reputation makes it difficult to community steam

Indeed it does.

However, given the details of your case, I am finding it very difficult to believe. Can you please upload a screenshot showing this trade between you and the 'scammer'? If you cannot remember the day, try: Mar 10, 2013 @5:47

Make sure you use the Upload a File once again.

Dizerk

I'm New Here
Indeed it does.

However, given the details of your case, I am finding it very difficult to believe. Can you please upload a screenshot showing this trade between you and the 'scammer'? If you cannot remember the day, try: Mar 10, 2013 @5:47

Make sure you use the Upload a File once again.

bandicam 2014-02-13 14-50-31-787.jpg

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Just a friendly bit of help before Jakk comes back...
The picture you posted is still cropped slightly, you need to take a full screenshot and post it uncropped.
Make sure to remove your account name though, that will be in the very top right of the steam page.

Dizerk

I'm New Here
bandicam 2014-02-25 16-05-53-923.jpg
Just a friendly bit of help before Jakk comes back...
The picture you posted is still cropped slightly, you need to take a full screenshot and post it uncropped.
Make sure to remove your account name though, that will be in the very top right of the steam page.

Attachments

• bandicam 2014-02-25 16-05-53-923.jpg
    bandicam 2014-02-25 16-05-53-923.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for fixing your evidence. I will have an answer for you by Sunday.

Meanwhile, I would familiarize myself on the proper way to give and receive reputation, accepting bribes for giving rep such as this shown above, is pathetic, cowardly and even a potential accessory to assist a thief in betraying other traders.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/

Sadly, some traders still believe in the Profile Comment system. Despicable. Please reply back on how you will prevent yourself from becoming involved in the future, from assisting users who commit fraud. I would like to know any other comments and feedback you might have in regards to this. What you post may help your case.

Thank you again for being patient.

Alright, I know I am late.

Given the evidence you have provided, I am going to go ahead and grant your appeal, but it will only be demoted to a Caution status. This status will allow you to reconnect to servers previously banned using the SR Plugin and will also allow you to trade with services that others would normally deny you to based on your history.

For such a low tied item, I am surprised you left feedback. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt that the trade, not looking at what happened afterwards, did go through as promised.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will also need your confirmation that you have read that guide. If you can post a link of your reputation thread, should one exists, that would also help matters.

Dizerk

I'm New Here
Alright, I know I am late.

Given the evidence you have provided, I am going to go ahead and grant your appeal, but it will only be demoted to a Caution status. This status will allow you to reconnect to servers previously banned using the SR Plugin and will also allow you to trade with services that others would normally deny you to based on your history.

For such a low tied item, I am surprised you left feedback. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt that the trade, not looking at what happened afterwards, did go through as promised.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will also need your confirmation that you have read that guide. If you can post a link of your reputation thread, should one exists, that would also help matters.

I am very pleased with our cooperation and I will remove all of my whole a bad reputation?guide I read seized information for example :"Rules"
Never give rep for a trade that didn't happen.
If rep isn't showing above info and not on a Community forum, its not accountable to be true.
The rep showing that info named above (items/price), gives a indication of the trust level. Its a big difference to have far spaced out bigger trades for a lot of money vs a lot of small trades only in the last couple days. I rather see the big reps, for those indicate more.
If somebody has a bunch of high value trade reps, but those are only of the last couple days, that should turn your spider sense on...
When do changes take effect ?

I am very pleased with our cooperation and I will remove all of my whole a bad reputation?guide I read seized information for example :"Rules"
Never give rep for a trade that didn't happen.
If rep isn't showing above info and not on a Community forum, its not accountable to be true.
The rep showing that info named above (items/price), gives a indication of the trust level. Its a big difference to have far spaced out bigger trades for a lot of money vs a lot of small trades only in the last couple days. I rather see the big reps, for those indicate more.
If somebody has a bunch of high value trade reps, but those are only of the last couple days, that should turn your spider sense on...
When do changes take effect ?

As soon as upgrades finish taking place, there are things going on behind the scenes that are beyond my control.

It will be removed as soon as it finishes.

Tag has been updated. However since you participated in a more widespread and costly incident it has only been demoted to DGN Caution.
Dizerk

Your tag should be taken care of now, feel free to play on our servers as much as you wish.

If you wish to appeal your DGN Caution tag, you may do after September 25th, 2014 at 1800 hours, Pacific Time, if no further violations are made. Make a new Ban Appeal for this request on or after that date and time.

However given it was for falsely soliciting Reputation, I will ask that you appeal this only if you can provide a track record of transactions that took place. Reputation Threads and trackers from a reputable community, such as SOP, D2T, skial...to name a few, are eligible. Profile Reputation is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.