Did you guys see that episode (the walking dead) *SPOILERS*

Baorite

BANNED
Seriously? I'm almost done with walking dead. When that guy wearing the airsoft armor just drove in and dropped off some zombies, that like, infuriated me. Instead of something like "The enemies managed to rip through the gates and the gunfire attracted zombies" but no, how about a guy drives through, drops off zombies, and then runs? Also Axel. I liked him. What do you guys think? Where do you think that the show is going?

elcarO

I'm New Here
This last week was a bit far fetched in the gunfight scene for sure. Realism cannot be in your mind when watching the show or it does a great job of ruining the entertainment.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Rick has intense mental issues... Tyreese and his group looked pretty innocent.
I think Lori is a bitch though... she can't get her priorities straight. Once hearing about Rick being dead, she immediately jumps onto Shane.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
This last week was a bit far fetched in the gunfight scene for sure. Realism cannot be in your mind when watching the show or it does a great job of ruining the entertainment.

+1. our warz team wouldve rolled them out the way they were taking cover in the FUCKING FIELD!!! :yaoming:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
:feelscry:
3ljivku.jpg