Diablo3 (again)

swan

DARKLY Regular
ya they are getting right fucked. server's too swamped with people wanting to play. i got as far as creating a character and then it crashed on me.

Rams

TD Admin
They capped the players for now and will update soon. Hopefully get to play it by today ...

perplexd

Banned
Welp after avoiding my ex downtown today and giving up on partaking in the potential 4/20 events arriving home I managed to get in on my first try o-o. Good luck to the rest.

Rams

TD Admin
Error 12 - This is an error we're still investigating, but should only be appearing for Korean accounts which are not able to participate in the open beta. If you do not have a Korean account, we're still investigating this issue but suspect it may simply be due to the Battle.net Account services being slammed by the high volume of traffic or a communication issue between the game and account services.
Error 3003 - Click Options, under Account change your region to The Americas. The open beta is only being held on US hardware.
Error 315300 - Ensure you're using your Battle.net account email address to log in, and not your BattleTag. The BattleTag is an in-game nickname, not your account name.
Error 24000 - Once logged in you may run into this error when attempting to start a game. We're aware and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Just got my hands-on!

It will be my time eater... It's nice. I wish we could get higher than level 13 tho :P

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
LOL, installed and beat in 2 hrs. Nice beta :errf:

You, sir, didn't get the purpose of this beta. It is especially to stress test those servers. Also, it gives a lot of chance to try it before the retail version. I always wanted to play the beta but didn't get any invitation.