[December 1, 2012] Shoot's Shitty Raffles (SSR)

shoottomaim

BANNED
I got bored, so I decided to copy Zackychuu :). Credits go to him for the idea.
Shoot's Shitty Raffles
Current Raffle
Numbers:
=Closed=
Welcome to Shoot's Shitty Raffles, the place where I raffle off the items that I can't get rid of.
All items will be over a refined in value. I honestly don't care what you do with the items; whether you sell it or keep it, it won't affect your chance at winning.
I do ask that you not start asking the winner if you can buy the item; it just pisses the person off and there will be one less person in the next raffle.
On some days, I might feel generous and host free raffles, otherwise, all raffles will have a buy-in.
The date that the raffle ends will always be in the thread title.
To enter in the raffle:
  • Post a post down below with this template:
Code:
1. Steam ID:
2. Profile Name:
3. Do you agree to the rules?
4. What number(s) do you pick?
  • Add me as a friend here, trade me the buy-in amount (if there is any), and unfriend me.
Now, here's how the raffles work.
If you plan on paying me the buy-in amount, pick 1 number. If you plan on paying twice the buy-in amount, pick 2 numbers.
The numbers that you can pick from will range from 1 to the number of maximum slots. Pick a number that hasn't already been chosen (@Regal Waffle ). If there is no buy-in, you can pick 1 number that hasn't already been chosen.
Please note, you MUST have a clean SteamRep profile. Any users with a Caution tag or Scammer tag will automatically be disqualified, and put on the Wall of Shame.
Please keep checking back to this thread to see if you've won. If you haven't added me to claim your prize within a week, you will be disqualified, and another raffle will be held once again.
Raffle numbers will be chosen using random.org.
If you've entered into my raffle, I will give you a receipt with an invoice, with pictures if needed.
This spoiler is specifically for those users of DARKLY that have tried to enter my raffle, but end up getting disqualified for one reason or another.
No one's here yet, perhaps you'd like to be the first? :).
Thanks!

Ewa

I'm New Here
1. Steam ID: Ewa
2. Profile Name: Ewa
3. Do you agree to the rules? Yes
4. What number(s) do you pick? 2

shoottomaim

BANNED
Ewa
These pictures will serve as your receipt.
You have chosen the numbers 2, 6, and 8.
Invoice #: 1
77LR4.png

wt4XM.png
Thank you for buying in! I will add you back if you win.