Death of Facebook predicted

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Do you remember when Yahoo! was your default search engine?
No, I don't. I never used that shit, nor did anyone I know...

I just don't see how anyone can have such confidence in Facebook's survival when Google has thrown its hat into the ring and already offers a social network that's clearly superior. In the end, all Facebook really has is it's brand value because everything else about it can easily be replaced.

I think what you're failing to realize is that people don't want to amalgamate their personal and professional lives. The very reason why people like me complain about facebook is because I'm worried about my professional and personal life blurring into each other, and it's the main reason why I've decided to delete facebook, along with other concerns.

Google will never take over as Facebook has more than half this planet hooked.

$alvador

TD Member
Ah so you're such a shady character that you worry what your boss would think if he ever found out how you really spend your Saturdays!?

Oh well, time will tell. FB scored a small victory bringing MS on board to share server development but it's obviously just a reaction to Google's growing dominance (like the Rockstar Consortium is). Now it's down to which side can dunk the other in the patent war

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ah so you're such a shady character that you worry what your boss would think if he ever found out how you really spend your Saturdays!?

Of course not, but you know as well as I that even one drunk picture (which can be the result of an idiot friend of a friend of a friend who put the pic up) can fuck you on potential opportunity. For me, that's just not worth it, under any circumstance.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Everytime I log on facebook its people I hate posting shit I hate. Fags from former jobs or hs posting politics or religion aids. its a faggot

but that being said, it is such a good tool for being able to reach out to people out of the blue, so i do not delete.

herp a derp i do

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
even one drunk picture (which can be the result of an idiot friend of a friend of a friend who put the pic up) can fuck you on potential opportunity. For me, that's just not worth it, under any circumstance.

This is why every picture that's posted of me I need to "approve" all it takes is one TD picture of me with a pipe, and it's all down hill.

$alvador

TD Member
lol wat

Of course not, but you know as well as I that even one drunk picture (which can be the result of an idiot friend of a friend of a friend who put the pic up) can fuck you on potential opportunity. For me, that's just not worth it, under any circumstance.

I honestly have no idea because I don't make friends with anyone who might be dumb enough to post compromising pics of me online