dead talk on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Apparently most TF2 servers have dead talk on so when you die, you can still talk to your teammates while you wait to respawn.
Thoughts?

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I like it. I would even go as far as turning all- talk on actually. Most people don't use their mic's, so when everyone can hear each other it makes the game more amusing.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Brains is gay.

LB try dead talk on....not like it makes a difference in this game unlike css....

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1273348544=Brains]
I like it. I would even go as far as turning all- talk on actually. Most people don't use their mic's, so when everyone can hear each other it makes the game more amusing.
[/quote1273348544]

You do not play TF2 therefore your opinion is invalid!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Exactly Remy. Deadtalk can't do no harm in this game. Alltalk is fail tho, unless it's a small crowd.

mandy

TD Member
[quote1273362145=BIOP]
Would be nice on CSS as well.
[/quote1273362145]
Yeah, me likey that idea.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
no on CSS it would be bad.... or we would at least have to get rid of the viewing the other team while dead... or its just gonna be ghosting city

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1273363698=Spinny]
no on CSS it would be bad.... or we would at least have to get rid of the viewing the other team while dead... or its just gonna be ghosting city
[/quote1273363698]
exactly what i was gonna write

iSeize

TD Admin
Css there is too much downtime, promotes ghosting or talk about things happening during the current round.

TF2 is deathmatch based so dead talk cant be bad.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
if they want to ghost in css, I'm sure they will find a way to ...

anyways yes dead talk on would be nice, since this is a team base game, you can get the team to regroup or whatever instead of watching them get rape 1 by 1 haha.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1273381108=Hinouchi]
if they want to ghost in css, I'm sure they will find a way to ...

anyways yes dead talk on would be nice, since this is a team base game, you can get the team to regroup or whatever instead of watching them get rape 1 by 1 haha.
[/quote1273381108]

Thats like saying, people will break the law regardless so why not remove laws altogether lol.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Someone enlighten me as to how "deadtalk" will increase ghosting. If you are going to ghost to someone on your team or the other team (you are dead, they are still alive) you are going to talk through vent or steam friends. How will deadtalk change that. You still can't talk to the alive players in game chat.

EDIT: I did not realize what dead talk was. Yea i agree ghosting would be rampant.
What I was thinking would be good for CSS was the dead CTs being able to talk to the dead Ts.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I'm kinda getting off topic, anyways, yea it is a good idea for TF2.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
May i remind you guys that i'm talking about TF2. deadtalk for TF2 NOT CSS.
It can only make the game more fun for TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.