Dead Red Redemption

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1270522914=Propaganda]
This game looks sick, watch the vids

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

I can only hope for a PC version, although I have PS3 this game is meant for PC.
[/quote1270522914]
fucking sick game, played the 1st one. my computer lagged out just from teh video, lol.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
The PSM also highlighted several features:

* Create a "posse" and roam freely about the map
* Engage in hunting wild animals, to hunting other gamers
* ad hoc missions (like besieging a desert ranch filled with bandits)
* Gain experience points which can be used to customize appearance and upgrade horse, weapons and "title"
* Unlock new multiplayer modes like the standard 16-player deathmatch and team based "capture the bag"

LT_Clash

TD Member
Ya I've been following this game for a while same general timeline as gta5 so I'm expecting a fall pc version. If not il pick it up for ps3

Hinouchi

TD Admin
They're gonna release on the PC, maybe half a year later after the console release, just like any of rockstar GTA games.

[quote1270684520=Hinouchi]
They're gonna release on the PC, maybe half a year later after the console release, just like any of rockstar GTA games.
[/quote1270684520]

might be OK on console.. what u ppl think ?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1270689148=47]
[quote1270684520=Hinouchi]
[/quote1270684520]

might be OK on console.. what u ppl think ?
[/quote1270689148]

If you like GTA4, than you're going to like this.

The very first GTA were made for PC in 1997, then it got release on the playstation, then GTA2, 3 and 4 were release on console first, so I pretty much got use to the control, I got no problem playing it on console. XD

lol hinouchi

Speaking of the first few GTA, man those were addictive... I hated any console version. Controls are awkward at best. If it requires a gamepad to play, buy one for your PC, but mouse + keyboard = win!

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Well I don't think people play GTA for precision aiming like they do in CS, so for me a controller is alright, plus they have aim assist, press the right trigger and they aim for the body for you, move up a little then you'll get a hs. =P

man , this game looks sick !!! definitely need to start a TD posse