de_secretproject

thewhaleman

TD Admin
de_invenio_pbt2 is up. Things are starting to look fancy.

Sn4wUXg.gif

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Since shotgun said he likes the developer orange textures, I've decided to remove the developer orange textures.

bdGoE2G.jpg

Finally sketched are getting into the game. Neet.

Workshop page change, A site changes, outside changes, T-spawn changes, T garage changes, A long changes, more change then Obama.

Everything that is still orange hasn't been touched since the last version ( basically all of B ), there is one small problem with outside related to clipping, you can fall in between the fence, and what will be a large vertical storage tank, so don't fall in there.

Workshop Page ( you have to be friends with me to access this page :/ )
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450151962

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'm so insanely jealous of this mapping work. Even with no textures, it looks amazing. Do you do this for a living or just a hobby you happen to be great at?

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I'm so insanely jealous of this mapping work. Even with no textures, it looks amazing. Do you do this for a living or just a hobby you happen to be great at?

Hobby, if I could actually get paid for this, it would be pretty rad though.

Removed by author?

It's currently friends only viewing ( until probably next month )? You're not my friend :(?!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450151962

That is the proper link...

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It's currently friends only viewing
I got very offended when I clicked on the link thinking that you had removed me, turns out I just wasn't logged into steam on my browser...

Map looks sweet from the pictures i've seen. You seriously have some talent!

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Map updated yesterday for testing, B site changes. Next update Saturday.

The project is going to be moving a little faster due to unforeseen circumstances....As much as I like to bug pepper to help me test, it would be nice to have other people's opinions and stuff. Last chance to test it before the public gets their hands on it.​
Last Private Test
7th of june.
I'll be moving onto public testing on the 8th, with the modified version of the private test.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Map updated yesterday for testing, B site changes. Next update Saturday.

The project is going to be moving a little faster due to unforeseen circumstances....As much as I like to bug pepper to help me test, it would be nice to have other people's opinions and stuff. Last chance to test it before the public gets their hands on it.​
Last Private Test
7th of june.
I'll be moving onto public testing on the 8th, with the modified version of the private test.

What time do you usually test?

thewhaleman

TD Admin
What time do you usually test?
Generally between 6-10, after people have ate food, and before GOT ;). I'll probably start messaging people to see what time they're available.

EDIT:

UPDATED

I was going to do the final update on Saturday, but I'm releasing it early. There are few things I want to still do before the beta.

Note, the lighting in B is a little strong, and there is a weird spot against the wall where the floor is touching the wall. These will be fixed before public beta.

Last edited:

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Next sneak peak goes live Sunday morning. Will include T spawn! I also looking for people with shitty computers, need to ask them questions about performance they get on curtain maps.

teKUnBS.gif