Darkly Trading Server #6 (Tradeverse)

I was looking through the Darkly Servers, and I happen to look at #6 with the map Tradeverse. The server is completely empty,but I checked out the map and the map is AMAZING! I love it, but what's with the problem of being unable to "accept" the conditions and what not? Are you guys still tweaking it or something?

Is trade verse the really awesome map with lots of different rooms and shit?
That would be it. We have in the trade server #6, but there is like no one in it. Also, there is no way to accept the "conditions" because it kicks you out of the server if you don't accept it.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I've been on T6 a couple times, but I haven't been forced/asked to accept any conditions... is that because of my Moderator rank?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
As some of you know I've had a large update to the servers in the works for a little while now. It's mostly ready, but won't be out for a little bit since my computer needs to be repaired and I want it to be working so I can address the inevitable bugs that will pop out after the update. Much if it is already applied and requires the servers to be restarted to be applied; Toronto #6 was restarted as it crashed, and leaked part of the update. For now it's been shut down - any oddball things that happened there in the past couple days are nothing to worry about.

Chicago #2 also runs the trade_verse_v23 map, and its traffic should increase as the said update will include the ability to hop from server to server with a chat command.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I've played on all the Darkly trade servers, but not this one. I didn't even know it existed but I can't what to try it out. I'll let everyone know my opinion on it, just by some of the comments though it seems like a kickass map!

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I've played on all the Darkly trade servers, but not this one. I didn't even know it existed but I can't what to try it out. I'll let everyone know my opinion on it, just by some of the comments though it seems like a kickass map!

Yes, it literally kicks people's asses.

Yes, it literally kicks people's asses.
I'm literally excited when it comes out. Like it has EVERYTHING of EVERYTHING you can think of (ie. Spy Crabbing Room , Sniper Room, Rocket Jumping Room, a FRICKEN SWIMMING POOL , etc.)! I'm so stoked for when it comes out like all I can do right now is just imagine and...:fap:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Only bad thing about the map is that one team cant get out into the main area.
But both spawns have portals to all the other areas.