• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Darkly TF2 Chicago Trade 3 Mic Spammer

Would you molest this mic spammer with a garden hose?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Eyo. So basically this dinkasaurus was spamming over voice chat. He was making these noises that I can only compare to an orangutang in heat constantly. He would also say 'lolgetpoopedon' to everyone -constantly-. You couldn't say anything or understand anyone because he wouldn't stfu. This went on for quite a while until I finally recorded it with Fraps. I got video of him when his Ritalin was starting to kick in, but he was spamming. Unfortunately my Fraps records like 120p so you can't really tell it's him unless you zoom right the fuck in. Anyhows it's like a 3 minute Youtube video I will post if necessary.

Also, I know what you're going to say. "Look Joe, I/we don't give two slaps of a mushroom stamp on your sister's forehead about mic spammers when you can just mute them." Thing is a lot of people didn't know where the mute button was/didn't know how to mute, so a lot of the trading got halted as nobody could understand each other because all they heard was orangutang orgasm noises, him screaming 'get pooped on', and him bragging on how he makes children cry.

TL;DR version: Dinkasaurus guy comes in and mic spams. People mute but others don't and a lot of people complain. He won't stop making monkey noises.

Name: THE_CREEPER87
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51875837
Server: TF2 Chicago Trade/Idle 3

Status
Not open for further replies.