DARKLY Sniper Battle?

Dikros.

I'm New Here
This morning, I was on Newb's account (I am no longer using it, as there are too many of Newb's friends bugging me), and I was playing as a sniper on one of the servers. I was using Newb's Sniper Rifle, and apparently, I am good at sniping. I kept on headshotting other players, and I never missed a shot. Nobody called me a hacker, since nobody was getting mad at me. But, because of my superior sniping skills, I was wondering if there could be a sniper battle between some of the TF2 DARKLY players, just as a friendly battle. I also want to see how other people snipe..

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
The map I made has a dedicated sniper range. Hopefully it'll be up within the next couple weeks.

And in a matter of personal opinion, trade servers aren't exactly a great way to judge sniping skills... I know a few guys who stomp on a regular basis: Mark $ Fortune, .cl0ck., systematic destruction, and Haze to name a few.

ZACKYCHUU WILL KICK YOUR ASS TOO.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
The map I made has a dedicated sniper range. Hopefully it'll be up within the next couple weeks.

And in a matter of personal opinion, trade servers aren't exactly a great way to judge sniping skills... I know a few guys who stomp on a regular basis: Mark $ Fortune, .cl0ck., systematic destruction, and Haze to name a few.

You missed me, but thats ok.

Dikros.

I'm New Here
Sniping range? That sounds fantastic. Hope to see it on the servers. also, I have only seen Zackychuu play on CS:GO while I was on Newb's account. Does Zack ever go on TF2?

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Sniping on trade servers isn't the best place to say you're a beast at sniping. Trade server players end up being predictable in their movements and play style, especially if you're a regular you end up just knowing where they will be going.

Dikros.

I'm New Here
Sniping on trade servers isn't the best place to say you're a beast at sniping. Trade server players end up being predictable in their movements and play style, especially if you're a regular you end up just knowing where they will be going.

<------ Not a regular, only been here for a few days. Also, is there a competition TF2 DARKLY server? Maybe there, I can test my actual skills.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Also, is there a competition TF2 DARKLY server? Maybe there, I can test my actual skills.

From what I know we have comp nights every now and then but other than that I don't think so. Just go pubbing and test them out there and see how well you do.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
<------ Not a regular, only been here for a few days. Also, is there a competition TF2 DARKLY server? Maybe there, I can test my actual skills.

:rip: Darkly TF2 pub. :( We have to have another pub night again, those are fun.