DARKLY Servers

swan

DARKLY Regular
you know i'm in. i'm sick of floating around random servers. can't find any decent ones i want to revisit.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Just getting back into TF2 a lil bit, and man I hate playing on servers that aren't darkly!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
You know I really don't know. I am in favor of PL>CP but lets poll the TF2'ers of our forums and see what they think.

Also, I think a new map/new gametype was released last night, maybe try that?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
The only reason I stopped playing TF2 PL cause our server wasn't doing so hot and there weren't many TD-ers on it. I think it's a little fad that comes and goes, like L4D(2) with a few of us... But I'd be down to play it more again.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
24 slot PL would be boss. especially if we could advertise it in the trades well to attract traders to play on it.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
I disabled SourceMod for the time being. The latest Pyro update is causing all SM-based servers to repeatedly crash. Until the SM guys have it figured out, SM is off.

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
I disabled SourceMod for the time being. The latest Pyro update is causing all SM-based servers to repeatedly crash. Until the SM guys have it figured out, SM is off.

Alright. I see. I'll be doing some testing around on my localhost server.
EDIT: Confirming that SM snapshot 1.4.4 (also 1.5.0 for me) works without plugins for TF2. Going to add each of them slowly to see which one is causing the extension problem.
EDIT #2: The stock plugins are working. Including RTD. Just don't use any plugins that run extensions. Other than that. Should work normally.
NOTE: My SaxtonRollExtension.smx to add Saxton Hale as a roll in RTD requires the TF2Items extension, so do not run it.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We brought back our first non-trade servers:

74.91.124.5:27015 DARKLY | PL/CP Chicago TF2 | darklygaming.com

Please post problems, bugs if you come across any, but also suggestions to improve the server.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
We brought back our first non-trade servers:

74.91.124.5:27015 DARKLY | PL/CP Chicago TF2 | darklygaming.com

Please post problems, bugs if you come across any, but also suggestions to improve the server.

Will be checking this out later once my girlfriend has gone home.
Thanks guys :P