• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DARKLY GAMING Staff Application >- By: Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Spike
SteamID: | steamname: Spike
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:83114912
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126495553
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyimspikez
Real First Name: Anthony
Previous Clans: N/A
Community affiliations: I own a steam group which acts as my friends list until I truly get to know some people. It helps fish out scammers and brings out the true colors of many of the people that I meet. It stands with 80 live users and I keep up to date with them to say familiar with how most of them are doing.
Which DARKLY GAMING NETWORK servers do you play on:
I play on #2 the most often (72.5.195.65:27018) as there is always a lot of population and it is a server nearest to my location. I also tend to hop on #1 at times when #2 is either full or my trades are not going through anyone on the server at that time.
Why do you want to become a DARKLY moderator for TF2:
My main purpose for becoming a moderator is to help the fan-base/users who use DARKLY to get their trades done or come on to enjoy a game on trade_plaza. Many times while I was on the server (which is a very long time), I have noticed that there are people being disruptive or vulgar by abusing the voice and text chat functionalities, hacking using a third-party software, scamming/sharking purposely, running away from spycrabs (changing names, blocking opponent etc...). Also, there has been many times where I have reported incidents to moderators who I have bonded with (have them on my friends list on Steam) which then players who abuse the rules can get caught immediately and be punished or would be reminded to follow the guidelines that DARKLY would like the players to follow. I am very active on DARKLY since 2014 (when I began my trading adventure) and it inspires me to become more for the server that is near and dear to my heart. Thanks to the help the community has given me, I am here addressing my application. By observing the responsibilities, duties, active attendance and behaviors of the staff already on the server, I feel as if I am ready to take them on and become a positive representation of the staff on DARKLY.

Yes/No Questions:
  • Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?: Yes, greatly over by 60 hours of play and 1 month of server time.
  • Do you have a mic? Yes, I do. It is clear to hear and does not disrupt any of the players who listen to me while I speak. I use it often to discuss a trade out loud as it might get more attention than a simple written message in chat.
  • Are you in good standing with the community? Of course! One of my strongest key points is being very respectful with people and try to keep everyone happy as much as I can. I do not have any bans on any TF2 servers, SteamREP, VAC's and my account stands on positive when it comes to rep/trust.
  • Are you at least 18 years of age? No, I am not. Lying to say so would look more immature than just accepting the truth however I personally believe that I have an opportunity based on the content I have written above, hoping that my level of maturity is acceptable.

I thank all the staff who made it to the end and appreciate the time and effort you have dedicated to this server. I truly want to become a part of each and every one of you. This has taken me about an hour and 10 minutes to compose.
DARKLY will always have a special place in my heart for being the first server to get me introduced to steam trading and especially TF2 trading. Without this, I wouldn't have learned the basics quickly and probably would not be here as I am standing today.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Application looks amazing! I can see real effort put into it.

Good luck Spike.

If your are worried about your age, just remember we make Exceptions for Exceptional people.

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
You failed to respond, so we are closing this application. Feel free to reapply if you are still interested and active on the servers and forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.