Darkly admins/mods should be checked-By Base :D

Am i wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • i feel imature so i will just call base an aids faggot.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
BOW DOWN TO ZACHY THE CUNT

bowdown.gif
:somuchwin:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
You have an inflated opinion of yourself in a variety of ways. This manifests itself to me, and perhaps to others, as passive-aggressive attention seeking. Most people react negatively to that, whether it's perceived, real or both.

In your introduction post, you state:

i am 14 years old and im about 6'4 XD so i ... act older then i am.

No you don't, you act exactly 14 years old. You act like a 6'4" 14 year old that thinks that their height determines their status or relevance.
Go play rugby with the senior high school team, there will be plenty of dudes in the 5'7" to 5'11" range that will show you that height alone isn't everything.

You haven't the life experience, gaming experience and certainly not the Darkly experience to know what this community needs or has had to endure. Have some of the responses been over the top? Sure. Have they been provoked or otherwise escalated by your own messages or return messages? Yep.

If you plan to refute or even respond to this, please for the sake of everyone's eyes who have completed some level of schooling, spell check your madman typing. Grammar would help too. Texting lingo won't get you a job.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
a
You have an inflated opinion of yourself in a variety of ways. This manifests itself to me, and perhaps to others, as passive-aggressive attention seeking. Most people react negatively to that, whether it's perceived, real or both.

In your introduction post, you state:

No you don't, you act exactly 14 years old. You act like a 6'4" 14 year old that thinks that their height determines their status or relevance.
Go play rugby with the senior high school team, there will be plenty of dudes in the 5'7" to 5'11" range that will show you that height alone isn't everything.

You haven't the life experience, gaming experience and certainly not the Darkly experience to know what this community needs or has had to endure. Have some of the responses been over the top? Sure. Have they been provoked or otherwise escalated by your own messages or return messages? Yep.

If you plan to refute or even respond to this, please for the sake of everyone's eyes who have completed some level of schooling, spell check your madman typing. Grammar would help too. Texting lingo won't get you a job.
s i have stated many times im useing a fucking ipad, i cant reach the bottoms and i lay it on the table yet the bottons are fucked up for me, and im not saying anything about my hieght plus the fact that you edited my quote proves that you'r talking nonsense, it was a simple comment to something that has nothing to do with this. and i do have quite a bit of "experience" i have been envolved in MANY other communities such as POD, VIPstabcity, OS, FAS, ESS, and many more. i not only was involved in things such as this, but i co owned communities, "mature" communities. and honestly, i couldcare less about attention, i just want to put my thoughts out, and no, i didnt "provok or otherwise escalate anything with my messages or return messages?" because i was simply stated that i liked the look and the things that were changed in my last post, but for whatever reason people in the community desided "to turn 1 word into thousands" and as i said before, evern if there was a problem, lets just say maybe i was trying to do something other then speak my opinion, why would your admins make it worse? they never asked to stop, or to change something, they just agressively batter who/whatever it is they are talking about. a simple "i dont think your reasoing is fair" would work, not "Base is an ADIS faggot", no matter how hard you try to fix whatever happpened, your admins/mods were wrong. and i was perfectly fine with forgetting about it, but seeing as the responces to this thread are no different... i dont know. honestly, everyone wants to be liked, everyone does. but honestly i dont care weather or not you like me or not, but if you choose not to, the reason better be good, otherwise, my respect for you is lost. none of this is personal, its just by fact, i didnt like what was happeneing, and im not demanding or saying things should change, because that up to the owner himself, he ownes this, not me. im just simply stating that i didnt like how admins/mods acted.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
a

s i have stated many times im useing a fucking ipad, i cant reach the bottoms and i lay it on the table yet the bottons are fucked up for me, and im not saying anything about my hieght plus the fact that you edited my quote proves that you'r talking nonsense, it was a simple comment to something that has nothing to do with this. and i do have quite a bit of "experience" i have been envolved in MANY other communities such as POD, VIPstabcity, OS, FAS, ESS, and many more. i not only was involved in things such as this, but i co owned communities, "mature" communities. and honestly, i couldcare less about attention, i just want to put my thoughts out, and no, i didnt "provok or otherwise escalate anything with my messages or return messages?" because i was simply stated that i liked the look and the things that were changed in my last post, but for whatever reason people in the community desided "to turn 1 word into thousands" and as i said before, evern if there was a problem, lets just say maybe i was trying to do something other then speak my opinion, why would your admins make it worse? they never asked to stop, or to change something, they just agressively batter who/whatever it is they are talking about. a simple "i dont think your reasoing is fair" would work, not "Base is an ADIS faggot", no matter how hard you try to fix whatever happpened, your admins/mods were wrong. and i was perfectly fine with forgetting about it, but seeing as the responces to this thread are no different... i dont know. honestly, everyone wants to be liked, everyone does. but honestly i dont care weather or not you like me or not, but if you choose not to, the reason better be good, otherwise, my respect for you is lost. none of this is personal, its just by fact, i didnt like what was happeneing, and im not demanding or saying things should change, because that up to the owner himself, he ownes this, not me. im just simply stating that i didnt like how admins/mods acted.

I edited the unnecessary parts, but for the record, then, here's the whole post, with the unnecessary parts dimmed.

Hello everyone, my name is base (as you can tell by the title :)

And i play quite a bit of TF2 if im not on Xbox (i play both regularly). I Find myself to have a crazy personality as many people have told me, but get right to the point, and become serious when its needed. i love challenging myself to do new things and learn new ways to do them, out of all the TF2 classes i am the most eve with all of them, i love them all because they all have difficulty. i tend to do things in the harder way if its the best way to do it.
i am 14 years old and im about 6'4 XD so i do look/sound/act older then i am. my dream is to become a computer developer(like apple and windows) or become a HTML coder for websites and so on, but if i could keep to my roots and become involved in the gaming industry i would jump to my options. alot of games these days are taken to a dumber prospective, look at COD MW/MW2 were really good games BECAUSE OF THE STORY, but these days its all about multi player, a game is something you play, and try and win, that mean beat the fucking campain, not multi player if you asked me what i think of multi player on COD and such id say "a gigantic fucking hub for gamers to play together, NOT a game", so some friends and i are working on a game, literally our own game, and hopefully we can change the way gaming is looked at. people say im "Old fashioned" but i don't really think i am, i like learning new things and trying out different prospectives, if you know me 75% of my friends argue with me and we love it, i love arguing with people on things, it shows a different view to things, and if your able to show me a different side to things, then there's a good chance we can be friends XD.

-Your one and only,Robin/base :creepy:

P.S. have some bacon:bacon:

Nice try at deflection, but no. I don't care and can't judge how you look/sound, so I didn't keep it relevant.
But since I have now reviewed your entire post, check the red highlight... I think it explains a lot here.

Further, while you may have the experience that you state, most others here have more, and yet you berate and belittle it and state your experience/opinion as superior. Look for debates, not for arguments.

Insofar as the typing, fine ... read this. But it doesn't explain the non-typos. If want to be taken seriously, you should consider how your un-formatted, typo ridden, and various English errors weaken the presentation of your message.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
From my point of view, the experience with this community isn't the main point here, general forum ettiquette is. I can deal with the fact of typos (though going back and rechecking what you type would dramatically increase how people think of your opinion), but every forum has a general set of rules, such as respecting staff for the hard and /usually/ free effort to keep things running smoothly. They're not here to cater to everyone/thing. Another thing to keep in mind is if you directly insult another user (especially one with more time put in), there is almost no reasonable way to avoid the inevitable shitstorm all the OG's rain down upon you. Starting multiple threads to give people the opportunity to make angry and immature posts on isn't the best way to go about stopping those posts.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
From my point of view, the experience with this community isn't the main point here, general forum ettiquette is. I can deal with the fact of typos (though going back and rechecking what you type would dramatically increase how people think of your opinion), but every forum has a general set of rules, such as respecting staff for the hard and /usually/ free effort to keep things running smoothly. They're not here to cater to everyone/thing. Another thing to keep in mind is if you directly insult another user (especially one with more time put in), there is almost no reasonable way to avoid the inevitable shitstorm all the OG's rain down upon you. Starting multiple threads to give people the opportunity to make angry and immature posts on isn't the best way to go about stopping those posts.
in all honesty i do agree with you on everything you said 14, but seeing as how earlier today a mod was called upon to resolve a problem and left after he saw i was online, i dont think there is much else a way to resolve things then talk about and address the problem toe to toe

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
in all honesty i do agree with you on everything you said 14, but seeing as how earlier today a mod was called upon to resolve a problem and left after he saw i was online, i dont think there is much else a way to resolve things then talk about and address the problem toe to toe
if your talking about tf2 thats not my fault