Darkly admins/mods should be checked-By Base :D

Am i wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • i feel imature so i will just call base an aids faggot.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
Ok insults aside, why can't you follow a simple instruction of not double posting? You want to be treated with respect? Show that you can follow even the most basic of rules first.

And no, you didn't link the original post. You only included the ones that insulted you.
idk why buy my computer doesnt ALLOW ME to post more then 1 reply in one post, and i thought i did link it. one min

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Your computer would not affect that ability. Just hit reply (ironically on the one you want to reply to), reply to it, scroll to the next post you want to reply to, hit reply on that and so on.

It's really not that hard.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
Your computer would not affect that ability. Just hit reply (ironically on the one you want to reply to), reply to it, scroll to the next post you want to reply to, hit reply on that and so on.

It's really not that hard.
i know, but the problem is the reply box gets all fucked up and doesnt allow me to type.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
The reply box does not affect your ability to type. Just look at where the cursor is, if it's in the right place, type. If not, move it to the right place. Again, it's really not that hard.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
The reply box does not affect your ability to type. Just look at where the cursor is, if it's in the right place, type. If not, move it to the right place. Again, it's really not that hard.[/QUOTE
i know how it works, i tried on other computers and it works perfectly fine, but mine is just messed up.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
its you, i called you a cunt, after the retarded things you said, i think someone shouldset you straight. im not doing to bow donw to you, i dont care if you have poweres.

BOW DOWN TO ZACHY THE CUNT

bowdown.gif

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
see, you guys are acting cooler then last post, this is the type of admin behaviour i like to be around.:thumbsup::datass: