• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

CS:S update comin'

68cal

TD Member
Yeah id much rather have a graphics and environment update than achievements and avatars n shit.

-bring back more cs 1.6 features
-add a shitload of objects/textures/lighting effects for all of the cs:s mappers out there so we can make maps like in bc2

the end

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
they're not going to upgrade the graphics lol... why would they want to experiment with CSS when it has been successful for like 5+ years....

You are going to have to wait for HL3 for the next updated CounterStrike, and that won't be for AT LEAST 2 years

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1273724550=Spinny]
they're not going to upgrade the graphics lol... why would they want to experiment with CSS when it has been successful for like 5+ years....
[/quote1273724550]

Not even a graphical update, just add support for multi-core rendering like L4D did when it first came out. Within one week they had that option and BAM, performance went up 100 times.

This way, almost everyone with Duo-core up can max out fps in all kinds of maps. That would make the game SO much better...

auron

TD Admin
I like how everyone is hating on CSS... since that's what the heart and soul of TD. It's not the most advanced game in graphics, complexity, options, physics, or even reasonably accurate but there's something that's kept us fags addicted to it eh?

This update is nothing to feel strongly about. All it is is integrating hlstats into the game (as there are already achievements there), putting your steam avatar next to your name in scoreboard (oh no!), and fixing some bugs. Wow, lets all throw a shitfit.

Edit:
I forgot about the revenge system which people were actually requesting we bring back bounties last night.

And death cam. Which is essentially our laser we had to go out of our way to install as an add-on.

iSeize

TD Admin
hahah i love the idea of toronto darkly strike.
The Map? Church Street.
The Graphics? Hand Drawn by A 4 yr old, or Low Budget.

iCe

TD Admin
no problem with cs just rather a new one... i mean 5 years is plenty of time to come out with a new one.. example updated weapons, graphics, new maps (some classic cs ones but something new/newer game play wouldnt be bad)

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1273771978=iCe]
no problem with cs just rather a new one... i mean 5 years is plenty of time to come out with a new one.. example updated weapons, graphics, new maps (some classic cs ones but something new/newer game play wouldnt be bad)
[/quote1273771978]

Yeah you can't keep slapping paint on the same thing forever. I'm not calling CSS a bad game by any means, just a little tired of it for now with BC2 being a good option. Haven't given up on CSS by any means.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1273775149=Hawk-Eye]
euh.....I dont even think the next CS is gonna exist( since the creator left and went to create his own CS-like game)

wow....
http://ti.mayngames.com/

graphics look like crap...better be innovative.
[/quote1273775149]

LOL what's this faggot using, the N64 Perfect Dark graphics engine?? LOL, homo...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm not going to lie I've only played CSS for so long because of TD and every other shooter sucking huge dick in the last 5 years(besides bc2).

If it wasn't for TD I would have quit playing this relic a long time ago.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1273777675=Steve]
I'm not going to lie I've only played CSS for so long because of TD and every other shooter sucking huge dick in the last 5 years(besides bc2).

If it wasn't for TD I would have quit playing this relic a long time ago.
[/quote1273777675]
Fix your sig fag