CS:S Crash?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I haven't been on CSS recently.
But if Kymap and .44 both have AMD Graphics cards, it could be that.
Seeing as I had to update my driver for it like the other day, I'm assuming you would have too.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
yea, hd6870 ati

Also since the update I have had a re occurring issue where my screen resolution is too small every time I boot into windows. To fix I have to go into catalyst control center and adjust the scaling to overscan 0%. Then its fixed until next reboot. I went Ati over nvidia because it was cheaper but for my next card I am just gonna spend a bit more and go Nvidia. I've had enough crap with this card.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hmm..
Well I have a 6770, I also went for the cheap option xD

Kind of worried CSS might crash for me now too...

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
I NEVER update graphics cards if there is nothing wrong with the way they are working. only leads to problems
i dont buy ati tho

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I NEVER update graphics cards if there is nothing wrong with the way they are working. only leads to problems
i dont buy ati tho

Same... however since ATI released the new update I get the same bullshit problem 44 does, on the old update. Derp.

Life sucks when you buy ATI.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I haven't had any problems as of yet.
My resolution has been fine to my knowledge. Then again I usually run 1440x900 which is probably smaller than your monitors.

And I haven't tried out CSS yet, I kind of don't want to just in case this crash happens.