Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I would argue that the UMP is the better choice for a light buy round over the P90 because it's less expensive and the armor penetration is excellent. I'm usually cheap, though, and just buy a P250 and armor. I can usually do some damage with that load out.

In matchmaking competitive, I usually don't buy a rifle until the 3rd or 4th round. In TD's main server, however, people often buy the cheaper rifles in the second round. If my team has lost the first round, it's generally a really bad idea to buy an SMG to go up against Ts with rifles. I wish this wasn't the case, but most people playing in pubs are just really bad at playing the economy game.

Some people who are regulars on the server usually save first round, bet and buy AK's/M4 second round. Unless you forget to bet or have 0$, you always seem to have money on TD.

PETER PAN

I'm new here
I've changed winning shit to $3100 as Fork suggested. Should the enemy factor be bumped to 1.0?

I don't know, all i know is that in competitive, you earn double the money you earn on darkly for a kill

Maybe if we get more money per kill and per round, people will be more inclined to buy rifles instead of smgs

Fork Included

TD Admin
Some people who are regulars on the server usually save first round, bet and buy AK's/M4 second round. Unless you forget to bet or have 0$, you always seem to have money on TD.

I don't want to bet. Gambling to see whether you'll buy a proper gun next round is rather stupid.

Plus sometimes I alt-tab, sometimes I start chatting and forget to bet, but most of the time i'm broke.

Shotgun Jesus
Thanks SJ, I think this is for the best

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Thanks Shotgun Jesus. Hopefully, as a result of these changes, players will more often than not go for the rifles over the SMGs. Players will certainly have the means to do so more often now, and the reward for getting kills with rifles is sufficiently large. I guess we'll see.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
THANKS OBAMA!
obama.gif
YES YOU CAN!!!!!