Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

Fork Included

TD Admin
the only reason people buy the P90 is because it's the best gun for the money on a loss. assuming you got 1 kill, if you lose you can buy a P90+1 nade.

You almost never see peopel buy the fancier shit, like Aug

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
the only reason people buy the P90 is because it's the best gun for the money on a loss. assuming you got 1 kill, if you lose you can buy a P90+1 nade.

You almost never see peopel buy the fancier shit, like Aug
I would argue that the UMP is the better choice for a light buy round over the P90 because it's less expensive and the armor penetration is excellent. I'm usually cheap, though, and just buy a P250 and armor. I can usually do some damage with that load out.

In matchmaking competitive, I usually don't buy a rifle until the 3rd or 4th round. In TD's main server, however, people often buy the cheaper rifles in the second round. If my team has lost the first round, it's generally a really bad idea to buy an SMG to go up against Ts with rifles. I wish this wasn't the case, but most people playing in pubs are just really bad at playing the economy game.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I have to admit that there is a certain kind of magical feeling to rushing checkered room in de_nightfever with the P90 from CT side.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
It's the same feeling 12yr old pimple-faced kids get when they earn an airstrike after killing 3 people with dual-p90's. And that's the feeling of a faggot. lol
I've been known to do this with the P90, and it's about the only time that I use it. Please forgive me :feelscry:

PETER PAN

I'm new here
I find that the biggest issues for the moment are "cash_player_killed_enemy_factor 0.5" and "cash_team_win" at 2700$.
Because of that, sometimes, even if your team won the previous round, you are obliged to save and just buy a smg or a pistol.

So how about change the values so that the winning team get like 3000$, and the money earned for a kill is like in competitive matchmaking (for exemple 300$ for a kill with a rifle) ?

shoottomaim

BANNED
I find that the biggest issues for the moment are "cash_player_killed_enemy_factor 0.5" and "cash_team_win" at 2700$.
Because of that, sometimes, even if your team won the previous round, you are obliged to save and just buy a smg or a pistol.

So how about change the values so that the winning team get like 3000$, and the money earned for a kill is like in competitive matchmaking (for exemple 300$ for a kill with a rifle) ?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PETER PAN POSTED
:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: