Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

satanic_hamster

DARKLY Regular
It was a problem on cs_kisaymo(sp) tonight. CT's would grab the two "easy" hosties and then just shoot the other two.

satanic_hamster

DARKLY Regular
Yeah, but it seemed to be especially a kick in the face that they GOT POINTS FOR KILLING THE HOSTIES. Plugins for 1.6 / Source in the past would either auto punish CT's for dead hosties (even if it was T's who killed them) or just the person who killed the hostie. To have the CT's get points regardless of who kills the hostie just seems to be a bit "FU, T's."

DyNe

A Little Darkly
I think the money aspect of things should be a good enough punishment, but they shouldn't get points for killing hosties. It's just encouragement that makes it easier to get points lol. Like, you always killed 2 hosties if you had rescued 2 to win the game but I agree, there shouldnt be points given.

satanic_hamster

DARKLY Regular
Eh. When it gets down to it, I don't care about stats. But that's doesn't mean I do not have a strong dislike for poor mechanics and playmanship.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
the few times i've been in CS maps, there havent been any/many issues with regards to CTs killing hosties to win rounds. Most of the time they lose vs Ts or get all the hosties.