Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

shoottomaim

BANNED
what's up with the damage report thing? it's annoying because you have to fiddle with it to get it to go away ,and it messes with the hotkeys to switch weapons (1-5).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm pretty sure the server forces to 80k, but it might default back to original settings if you play on a different server.

Wait, you play on a different server? Bannt.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Your config can tell you that, yes, but it's been restricted to 80000 since we started GO. I've only recently suggested it be increased to 128000.
Whoever is in charge of this, please change it to 128000. To be completely honest, in terms of the lag that I've been experiencing, I've never been entirely sure how much to attribute to my ISP and how much to attribute to the server. My connection is still being routed to Chicago, but changing the rate to 128000 would probably help me a lot.

PETER PAN

I'm new here
Your config can tell you that, yes, but it's been restricted to 80000 since we started GO. I've only recently suggested it be increased to 128000.

Hmm, maybe Valve changed something with the last update.
Whatever, i think that allowing the rate to be set at 128000 would be good for the players.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hmm, maybe Valve changed something with the last update.
Whatever, i think that allowing the rate to be set at 128000 would be good for the players.
Now that's a total possibility, heaven only knows what they've done this time around :/

I agree, 128K is definitely the way to go. In fact, I'm certain SJ chagned the configs to my recommendations, so perhaps Valve has shagged us...

PETER PAN

I'm new here
Is it possible to reduce the roundtime ?

Waiting 3 min each round because of some guy baiting or too scared to die is getting annoying.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
FYI, we were getting up to 50% choke today when I was playing. I don't know what's causing this, and I'm not going anywhere, but this is incredibly frustrating. It's borderline unplayable when it's like this. I also had around 25-30 ping. Do you guys have a better idea of what's going on yet?

BOT Snake

TD Admin
FYI, we were getting up to 50% choke today when I was playing. I don't know what's causing this, and I'm not going anywhere, but this is incredibly frustrating. It's borderline unplayable when it's like this. I also had around 25-30 ping. Do you guys have a better idea of what's going on yet?

This is why I haven't been playing that much lately. So much choke...

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member

Probably host related or issues at 151 front st. Nothing on our side, so it's unfortunately out of our control.

Posted using dat Q10