Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Quick Suggestion:

sv_mincmdrate 100
sv_maxcmdrate 128
sv_minupdaterate 100
sv_maxupdaterate 128

This will give people suffering from choke/loss/yellow interp loss (no reg, essentially) the allowance to set rates between 100 and 128. Think this is ok? Right now, there's only play on one of the two (I can't remember which), while the other is locked at 128. Unfortunately, the problem with this is that us players suffering from [insert issue here; we dunno if it's server, server network, our network, Lord knows..] currently don't have the option of lowering rates a little bit to compensate and allow regular connection and thus better registry at times where the [issue] is pooping on us.

Thoughts?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Already is.
Code:
sv_maxcmdrate "128"
sv_mincmdrate "100"
sv_maxupdaterate "128"
sv_minupdaterate "100"
You're the one that set our rates, ya big dummy. Don't you remember when I asked you what good rates would be months ago?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Already is.
Code:
sv_maxcmdrate "128"
sv_mincmdrate "100"
sv_maxupdaterate "128"
sv_minupdaterate "100"
You're the one that set our rates, ya big dummy. Don't you remember when I asked you what good rates would be months ago?
HERRRRRRRRRRRRR DERP! :ok: Also, sv_maxrate should be 128000 (128KB/s). This will help fools' choke (so long as we're not close to our bandwidth already?).

make a thread on how to reduce lag on cs:go <3
Done, but there's much more to be put into it. This is just a start while I'm at work.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Shotgun Jesus - after last night, I can confirm that sv_minupdaterate is still 128. We should put at 100, allowing players to move from 100-128 for cmdrate and updaterate. Also, rate would be great at 128000 (128kb/s) to match with max rates. Should drop some pings and reduce choke as well. What you think?

Also, if ya'll want some help with server shit, lemme know, we'll hook up and you can walk me through loggin in. I'm willing to put work for us.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Code:
sv_maxrate "12800"
sv_maxcmdrate "128"
sv_mincmdrate "100"
sv_maxupdaterate "128"
sv_minupdaterate "100"

Where are you seeing that shit is fucked?