Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
The legacy continues! Canada's #1 Counter-Strike community (est. 2005) is now on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Toronto Darkly CS:GO | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON
216.52.143.77:27015

hose

A Little Darkly
im playing on this server right now. T's have 13 wins on Italy and map hasnt changed, loooks like its playing the full time

Narf!

TD Admin
I think it's safe to say that TD's pubs will always be AWP/auto-sniper free. Currently GO itself is still going through some changes, but you can be rest assured that shortly after the beta is done and GO is fully out, some maps will probably be removed from rotation as well as the guns you love to hate restricted :) Right now, just enjoy the game and test out all the guns, etc.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I think it's safe to say that TD's pubs will always be AWP/auto-sniper free. Currently GO itself is still going through some changes, but you can be rest assured that shortly after the beta is done and GO is fully out, some maps will probably be removed from rotation as well as the guns you love to hate restricted :) Right now, just enjoy the game and test out all the guns, etc.

+1

Narf!

TD Admin
What I do like is the pistols in GO. They seem to be a lot better/accurate, especially the five-seven. I don't like what they did with the TMP though...turned it into the MP9 with no silencer option...hopefully they'll fix that in the actual game...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Just FYI, if the server has 24 players, you won't get in. I tried. At 23 players, I immediately joined. May have to do with CSGO being 24 player max right now. Also, AWP really needs to be blocked. I was looking forward to a long session of GO but the AWP ruined that quickly. Anyway to block it?

Yeah, we should have auto/awp gayness restricted by launch. Hopefully.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Toronto Darkly's legacy is intact. Shit is full all day.

We have added the plugin to disable AWPs and the two new auto snipers. Not sure if it is working now or needs server restart. If anyone could confirm for us, that would be awesome. :nerd:

DatGuy

TD Member
Toronto Darkly's legacy is intact. Shit is full all day.

We have added the plugin to disable AWPs and the two new auto snipers. Not sure if it is working now or needs server restart. If anyone could confirm for us, that would be awesome. :nerd:

you sexy sexy man....

Edit: RESTART THAT SHIT TO MAKE IT GO