CS:GO Beta Key Giveaway Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Wait so all my hours on the REAL server count for shit?

Unfortunately yes, but even if we did include the TD pub, only the hours accumulated as of today until March 11th with #CSGO in your name would count towards entries, so you would be in the same boat either way.

So start putting in some hours on the Stock/CAL/CEVO server to start accumulating entries for the draw! :rockon:

Does this mean I'm gonna have to sit and refresh server for an hour to get on and play? I would like a CSGO key, but I'd rather be able to play on our current CEVO/CAL server. It's a cool way to get the server populated, but I have a feeling I will not get the chance to play on there until after the draw due to people wanting keys, especially that I have limited play time!

May I forfeit my chances for a beta key and get a reserved slot instead?? :P

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Ab,

Read the details. It is clear enough that you need to play on teh CAL/CEVO server and not the pub.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I can enter my steam id since i played on the stock server and give the key to someone if they'd like.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
You can see who is participating in the giveaway on our competitive CSS server here: http://darkly.gameme.com/search?si=players&rc=css2&q=#CSGO&x=70&y=5

To track your progress to determine the number of entries you currently have, you can click on your name and see how many hours you have put in with #CSGO at the end of it. You divide the number of hours by 3 and that should give you your total number of entries to date.

i.e

View attachment 146

Status
Not open for further replies.