NEWS CS:GO and Insurgency Are Closed, or Not.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Toronto Darkly's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server has been a ghost town since the end of 2015. The Insurgency servers have also faded, and are difficult to start without help from idlers. This, combined with a complete drop off in donations, has forced TD to pull the plug.

Toronto Darkly has run a Counter-Strike server, in one form or another, since 2005. It sucks that we've had to shut down, but that's the way she goes. If a new CS game is released in the future it's very likely Toronto Darkly will again run a pub server. News of that event would be posted here on the site as well as the Toronto Darkly and Darkly Gaming Network Steam groups.

Thank you to all the TD members and players who have played with us over the last 10 years! Hopefully we will see you in-game again in the future.

You may direct your anger and disappointment at TD| Brains, who is largely responsible for all of this. Fucking cunt.

24d3b4b8ce7cd3a25fe2b8ed915e1aa3_400x1000.jpg

Team Fortress 2 servers will continue to be open.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 18,097
Last edited:

Noob.

TD Member
'Tis a sad day gentlemen. It's been a hell of a run, and hopefully we can get something back in the near future.

In the meantime, goddammit Brains!

amanshotme

TD Member
+1 To fucking Brains. At least the forums will be around....right???

Also sidenote: I would not have expected the TF2 trade servers to last this long

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
:feelsbad:

CS:GO is going to be ported to Source 2 at some point I'm sure, but that obviously won't change what CS:GO is. We need another CS game to come along, but I don't see that happening for a while.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Streaming TD CS:GO back in 2014 and early 2015 would have been epic. So many good memories. If TD ever comes back, I'm ready!