ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Come on, really? zoid = not trusted
Low Budget didn't even reply/answer to my page :feelscry:
Don't know what else to do...

Edit: LB and SJ avoid my direct question about this... should I just take this application down and move on?
Also, can get a tag diff from TD please? people assume that I am an admin because of the tag. So i was hoping I could get a different tag for non-admin TD members (if there are others than just me)
Thanks for everyone who gave me a +1

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
Yeah, it has been 16 months.... looking for an answer from someone, anyone. If I am not trusted, that is fine, but at least let me know.

PHXVQfe.gif

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
+1

SJ and I don't make the decision on new adminds alone, all active admins give their two cents in the admin section. Upon getting everyone's opinions, I guess it is up to SJ or myself to setup flags. Hang in there zoid.

Posted using dat Q10

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
sorry you put you on he spot like that. the few TDs i talked to said you and SJ were the guys to go to about this. Just frustrated feelz lately [not all TD/CSGO related]

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Dr. the process reminds me of the path to sainthood its a very very long road. But work a few miracles and your in. I'm sending the Pope a note. No wait... better copy Jesus...or his brother SJ (Shotgun Jesus).

Dear Jesus please make Dr. Zoidberg a saint... er.. I mean an TD admin. oh please check with God and all the other saints.... er I means admins if its ok.

16 months wow.

TinanaBoa

DARKLY Regular
You guys really need another tag for TD admin recruits.
I feel bad TD recruits in game when they are constantly harrassed [team balance/move afks/etc]
They usually quit after a map or two and I can completely understand why they do so.

kts

TD Admin
You guys really need another tag for TD admin recruits.
I feel bad TD recruits in game when they are constantly harrassed [team balance/move afks/etc]
They usually quit after a map or two and I can completely understand why they do so.

or people could just not go afk for multiple rounds, or teamattack, or balance it themselves....

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Most Communities use .a in their tags.
Ibis.a, PPM-A, MCT-A etc etc.

I don't think TD.A or TD-A looks right though...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
i was never a fan of admins letting others know they are admins

let the people play in fear

this creates the "it's okay to do shit when the parents are not around" mentality, which just shows a complete lack of morals

i love it when i catch some fuck doing some shit and then people are like "o'shit an admin is on",

THIS