ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
thank you Mr.Taco, and i dream of the day i get that PM and super admin status. that day we will erect towers in my name (or a cardboard condominium).

DyNe

A Little Darkly
Zoidberg is a cool guy and he's from Lindsay which is where my dad's from. Which means he doesnt have much else to do except be a pro cs player! +1 support lol

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
how long to i get reviewed for? until i fuck up and get denied? or until i prove my awesome super cool mega skills in mediocrity?

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Hey guys any news on this? I am getting frustrated with TKers + team stackers + afks lately, even the ability just to deal with these goofs would be amazing rather than screaming to an admin and waiting 15 mins fot them to get in game and server is cleared out by the time they get there.
Thanks

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
You should have rocked that mohawk at the meet. Forget it! ;)

WP7.8 for the frenchie!

iCe

TD Admin
Hey guys any news on this? I am getting frustrated with TKers + team stackers + afks lately, even the ability just to deal with these goofs would be amazing rather than screaming to an admin and waiting 15 mins fot them to get in game and server is cleared out by the time they get there.
Thanks

There usually is a wait for admin, not saying you dont deserve it, but patience is a virtue. Also you messaged me about tkers two days ago and they were banned within a minute.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
There usually is a wait for admin, not saying you dont deserve it, but patience is a virtue. Also you messaged me about tkers two days ago and they were banned within a minute.
And i do appreciate this, but I'm not always so lucky.

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
Zoid you should change your application to mod the next generation counterstrike game, perhaps the process of deciding who can kick tks and griefers will be settled by then