[CS:GO] Admin Application: Black Dynamite

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
In-Game Name: Black Dynamite (Formerly HellsBartender)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14309762
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Team Dim Sum
Real First Name: Grant
Which DARKLY Servers Do You Play On: Toronto Darkly CS:GO | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca

Do you have a working mic? Yes
How often do you play CS:GO? 5-7 days a week

Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? I play in anywhere from 12-3 AM Central time (-6.00 hours). I am currently working about 20 hours a week and often find myself on the "NO AWP" server during my down down.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: I am not working many hours a week and find myself on the server frequently for many hours, often when an admin is not online. There have been several instances where I have had to track down an admin to report hacking or team killing and I'm hoping it would be more convenient for the current admins, the players, and myself if I applied for Admin. I have also heard Town Drunk complain about having to regulate things (Team Balance, slapping players who are stuck in spawn, racism, etc.) and I would like to help contribute to the server in this way when necessary.

For reference, I believe I spoke with Cock of Fur and/or 47 the two times someone needed to be banned (Could be wrong about the specific admins).

Thanks again,
Grant/Black Dynamite

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
STEAM_0:0:14309762 is your SteamID. What's with the 36 TKs?

Thanks for the correct correction, I will change it.
And the TKs are most likely all from spraying into smoke to defend a bomb site, accidental from spraying, etc....For example, I accidentally killed Ken in the bomb site twice today because there was someone defusing and he was on top of the bomb in the smoke.

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
O my totally off topic sort of here but there is a stat page you guys have for the sever! OMFG BEAST gotta check it out now haha