• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Crosshairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading about this and some people were debating that using a larger crosshair is better i dunno how this is so i love the small crosshair any ways i am bored it's 3am and i figured i make a thread and check it tomorrow thanks see ya guys tomorrow

What do you think is the most used crosshair scale in css?
What Color do you use?
What Size?

I Use Small 9999 now green
i think most people use small

GUCCI

crojon

I'm New Here
well, i use a crosshairscale of 600 which is just a lill bigger than large, took me a while to get used to it, but im glad i made the change from 9999. I saw that it made a pretty big differeNce. Try it out you wont be dissapointed. ohhh i use a red translucent colour.

It would be good if u could change the transparancy of your crosshair, or custom colours. My crosshairs almost always go away when I look at the sky

Narf!

TD Admin
I use cl_crosshairscale 10
That's the secret to my success. When your crosshair is that big, every shot hits. I try to mask that hack by knifing to bring down my kpd, but it appears that this thread will expose my secrets sooner or later so I might as well confess.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1224595397=ACE68]
It would be good if u could change the transparancy of your crosshair, or custom colours. My crosshairs almost always go away when I look at the sky
[/quote1224595397]
Mine disappears in bright areas too. Dust2 is bad, and the sky is bad. If i could use a custom color it would be great. I have set up at 3500.

glock

TD Admin
Mine set at 8888 for scale.
Set crosshairalpha @ 999.
Set crosshaircolor for red , green , magenta. This I have set in my config file and bound to one key to change for different maps.

1200 and kawkrawkin green. Disappears like a muggafug in bright areas, but I throw up a few words to my man J.C. and keep on firin'

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1224604863=DrUgZ]
I use 2800 for some reason. anythin smaller is hard to see @ 1680x1050.
[/quote1224604863]

haha nice.... I use 2700, almost the same... you need a small crosshair if you want to shoot people from 100 meters across the map :D

Pyro

TD Admin
i play on 30000. ive never tried it on 9999, but it's probably the same. just 4 tiny dots very close together that never move when you shoot. this way i know exactly where i am pointing. i know expanding crosshairs show you how much recoil you are getting, but i think most of us can figure out when there is recoil or not anyway.

I toggle between 2200 and 2800, some maps 2800 just doesn't show enough. I posted in the old forums, a bind for your cfg, to toggle 5 colours: red, green, yellow, dark blue, aqua blue. I use that often from Dust2=red, to Nuke = yellow, etc. alpha at 999 fixed.

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
bind "\" "cl_crosshairscale 2000" *95% of the time I use this.
bind ";" "cl_crosshairscale 1500"

That's directly from my config file.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Drugz ... !? How can u have problems on a wide monitor with that cross?

I use size 7000 on a 1920x1200, yellow, not translucent ... and never disappears or give me any problems ... and is dead on target :D.

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
[quote1224660632=TD|35mm]
Drugz ... !? How can u have problems on a wide monitor with that cross?

I use size 7000 on a 1920x1200, yellow, not translucent ... and never disappears or give me any problems ... and is dead on target :D.
[/quote1224660632]

Dead on target? Since when does one need to aim with a P90?
:P

DrUgZ

TD Admin
I dunno, on my screen if i crouch @ 2800, the cross is almost touching, i just dont see any need to go higher than that.

[quote1224707145=DrUgZ]
I use 2800 for some reason. anythin smaller is hard to see @ 1680x1050.
[/quote1224707145]

me too! 2800 FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.