• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Creator of McAfee Anti Virus, John McAfee.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
All true, I read the article yesterday. Although, I think the articles are skewed a bit. I read up on the papers that he actually phoned in to speak with, and as far as they clarified, John said he buried himself in the sand (with a piece of cardboard covering his face) when "guys in black suits" came to kill the neighbour. He was feaful that they were meaning to come for him. Soon after, he took off into hiding.

Now he's just being a paranoid idiot (if he is, in fact, innocent), on the run to remotely proclaim his innocence by phoning into newspapers and news media.

What a shocker, though... Odd side note: it's said that his reported $100M fortune has been shrunk down to $4M + Belize assets (home etc.).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
This is the most epic story I've ever read, up there with kim dot com bullshit.

Straight mother fucking lulz. Amirite

He's long since sold off the company. This has nothing to do with McAfee, other than the obvious (he's the guy who created the company using his name).
Perhaps some demons coming back to haunt him from that time, or something that he witnessed where as the suspects would like to silence him?

Still, creepy.

$alvador

TD Member
I don't really trust media that feels the need to emphasize that the dude has tats as if though that actually says something factual about his character. This reeks of character assassination and the cumstain writing for gizmodo (as only cumstains would do) is clearly jumping on the bandwagon cashing in on the fame of having actually shared in the company of such a great man. Oh look, I'm judging him because he offered me a drink once or twice so I'm totally the voice of complete sincerity. Fuck that.

I don't really trust media that feels the need to emphasize that the dude has tats as if though that actually says something factual about his character. This reeks of character assassination and the cumstain writing for gizmodo (as only cumstains would do) is clearly jumping on the bandwagon cashing in on the fame of having actually shared in the company of such a great man. Oh look, I'm judging him because he offered me a drink once or twice so I'm totally the voice of complete sincerity. Fuck that.
What do they hope to gain, views? Media gone fucked up...:rip:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
He's just odd enough that nobody cares about how rich he is. My fall into the "phil spector" category and go away for a long time.

If so, its good to know that money can't buy freedom. Unless you're OJ.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
He's just odd enough that nobody cares about how rich he is. My fall into the "phil spector" category and go away for a long time.

If so, its good to know that money can't buy freedom. Unless you're OJ.
LOL.

While true, I'm not sure, perhaps he isn't as big as let's say....an Avast Developer? :trollface:

$alvador

TD Member
Remind me never to live next to this guy, it would fucking suck to be shot in the head and have the news talk only about the crazy neighbour's reaction to it