Crackhouse Server Suggestion

ok i have noticed that the our crack house severs has kinda been like other crack house severs.... well i say lets switch it up n mix it up... how do u guys feel about a wcs crack house death match? i have NEVER seen one of these in action, and i think it will put a unique twist on the sever

*note this can eather be made in to a new sever to preserve the old crack house sever or it can be put on to the current one*

Best Regards
Reaper

*** dont like my idea? well post one of your ideas! :D **

WCS is WarCraftSource

its like world of war craft meets Counter strike
it generaly changes the way you play, because you now have races ie undead scourge that moves faster and takes a little bit of life away from his enemy and adds it on to his own life

BUT the races are locked n you have to have to acumulate a # of levels before you have the next race to play.... there also are private races that can be made for $$$ since it takes some time to make new races

here a helpful link http://warcraft-source.com/board/

and heres a video of WCS at work

[video=youtube;IUmW77I-VBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmW77I-VBs&feature=related[/video]

it also uses commands like ultimate, shopmenu ect ( you may acedently hit those binds on the crack house sever if you see me playing there :0 )

$alvador

TD Member
heeeeeyyyy i remember warcraft mod! that shit was dope but yeah i also think more maps would be a better idea. the crackhouse play mentality is: a) rack up 100 kills, b) i've had my fill of crackhouse for at least a week. doesn't really help to generate regular players. A map that I tried to get going on the main server but nobody really cared about is de_newportbeach. it's a small map with a good mix of open areas and close-quarters stuff similar to crackhouse but totally different aesthetically. Could be good for DM, check it out

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/4949

yea yea there we go get the thought train rolling.. me personaly love WCS and maybe we can add one to our line up

DrUgZ

TD Admin
I played on a WC3 server WAYYYYY back in the day, like CS 1.0. -=RP=- REGENT PARK T.O. server with a bunch of gangsta asians. I was admin on there, fuck that was so long ago.

LOL WCS is old school!! That shit was around waaaay before source! It was fun though! Grenades that blow up half a team, invisibility, faster run speed, health leeching... aaah fun stuff! It's different from regular CS, but it turned it into a different game, and it was nice being able to switch back and forth as it kept the game interesting.

wh1te

TD Member
used to play WC mods on reg servers a lot back in 1.4-6, then converted to source and hvnt tried em. they do add a nice twist by giving you "buffs" or "special abilities" like minor stealth, extra health, extra armor, more bullets, etc..

dunno if would work well on a DM server tho

i have seen it on DM all the time they just took out the respawning races n they maybe added a few to compensate for the fewer races.... but there ate THOUSANDS of races out there so races shouldnt be a porblem

I have a newer idea how about we get a DM rotation of about 6 maps and add wcs on to them so that way the maps dont get as stale as quick any like the idea? and maybe a possible addon to prevent ppl from camping for so long, and a rock the vote to change the map as well, I also asked around and they liked where if you damages someone they saw how much u damaged them. Lastly Rtd just for that gambling feel and since its a DM see if you can only roll once per life ( so if you die when you respawn you can roll again)

ok, im sad to report that the point of our CH is not so positive.... i interviewed a few ppl on the sever and there main goal was to get about 100kills and then there gone they said that theres nothing else keeping them.