CP server conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
im starting to think that ppl dont like to play CP

i really cant figure out the problem. we rarely go over 15 ppl. we play fun games, but its just not happening. wtf?

no dumbfuck comments plz

TurboTaco

TD Admin
man, do a 24/7 2fort or something, that shit always gets packed and would be a great gateway server to TD so-to-speak

i agree with that, maybe run a 24/7 2fort for a while as an experiment to build some more memberbase so that people would get interested in playing on the other servers

Propaganda

TD Member
I like cp myself. I don't have time to get server going though. I thought maybe customs only but that's a tough sell.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
We could also try putting a bunch of maps on it, ctf, pl and cp. Add map vote near the end of the map and it should be good. That way it won't be the same gameplay every round. Thoughts?

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1263411214=iSeize]
i think we should have a mosh pit server with lots of Gameplay modes. like regular servers
[/quote1263411214]

+1

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, try the mix, i guess.

problem with CP is the cp maps. ppl will not play customs and the original ones, the points get capped as soon as u touch them. the only playable ones are gorge and the one with ABC points.. (badlands ?) those ones u have to stand for about 30 sec to capture.

Propaganda

TD Member
Ok all stock maps are in the rotation, there is a mapvote that excludes the last 3 maps played and gives 6 choices.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
With 6 different possible maps and 32 ppl i think it may be a bit much. What do ya think about lowering the maps to 3-4 prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.