Correction on my profile

✪JayMh ᴰᴳᴺ

I'm New Here
Hello i am posting a new thread telling you guys that i was on my profile and i realised i made a mistake i accidently put i was on 1998 but i meant to put 1999 so sorry i was born on January 22nd 1999 today is ny 18th birthday. I hope the staff understands

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Hello i am posting a new thread telling you guys that i was on my profile and i realised i made a mistake i accidently put i was on 1998 but i meant to put 1999 so sorry i was born on January 22nd 1999 today is ny 18th birthday. I hope the staff understands
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :worried: :notlikethis:

✪JayMh ᴰᴳᴺ

I'm New Here
Guaranteed his next post will be in the TF2 staff applications...:waiting:
Haha it won't i probably will never be admin and if i do apply for admin it will be i a while from now i guess i need to correct this mistake somehow and i need to talk more to admins i know kandi and tank but that is not enough i will just be on the server trading[S> Rubber Glove Cloud 9 [18] Keys Or Unsual Overpay Trade Me :D] and getting to know people on the server! But yeah i hope you enjoy your day or night :D

Thanatos

TD Member
i am so sorry i really didnt mean to when i signed up i did it on my phone and i thought i clicked 9 three times but i must have typed a 8 by accident will this get me banned?
Haha it won't i probably will never be admin and if i do apply for admin it will be i a while from now i guess i need to correct this mistake somehow and i need to talk more to admins i know kandi and tank but that is not enough i will just be on the server trading[S> Rubber Glove Cloud 9 [18] Keys Or Unsual Overpay Trade Me :D] and getting to know people on the server! But yeah i hope you enjoy your day or night :D
Yeah that i how i felt and i wish i didn't make that error but i did and i hope that it wont affect me like getting banned or something
Lmao yeah i am stupid for not realizing i made that mistake and i wish i could have corrected it sooner and now i have to pay for it
Double posting in the forums is as bad as it is in the server. Quadruple posting just makes my eyes twitch...

Pro Tip: Hit reply, scroll back up, hit reply to another post, scroll back up, hit reply to another post, etc. like I did so you can reply to multiple strings but in one non-spammy post.