Company of Heroes

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Anybody play it? I'm 3/4 through the tutorial missions, seems pretty fun. Is there a multi-player component? havne't checked....

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
that game is epic. needs a sick comp though. online is off teh hizzy. my buddy has been playing it for years.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
nice. It ranked my system "great", whatever that means, but I've only played teh tuts, so we'll see if it bogs it down when shit starts flying across the map.

LT_Clash

TD Member
all three are on sale on steam this week for $17 i just put monney to my paypal to get global agenda but if i have enoph left ill get it too

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1264193156=Leroy]

nice. It ranked my system "great", whatever that means, but I've only played teh tuts, so we'll see if it bogs it down when shit starts flying across the map.

[/quote1264193156]

u will be able to handle the single player easily

its when you play a big map 4v4, shit gets nuts.

IF any1 wants to play COH tonight I AM DOWN!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
lemme play through a bit first before I sign up for a old fashion steve RTS raping.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
sweet.. so steve, pretty much this game is dead easy.

Leroys strat.

build 1 sherman,
build 2 shermans,
build a fuck of a lot of shermans.
rape.

so easy, and there isn't any sort of building trees so to speak. And the AI pathfinding is fucking retarded.

Starcraft it ain't. However, I'm down with some MP.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
THOSE FUCKING KRAUTS KILLED MY LT! ITS FUCKING ON!

But seriously steve, is this all there is too it? build shermans, rape?

There isn't any rock-paper-scissors to this game.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
listen hearah boi, ya dun come all up in this black man's hood, talkin yo mamma jamma all up in my grill, youknowwhatimsaying..

what I mean for your cornbread-eating-jerry-curl-sportin-wash-dried-sunny-side-up-pants-to-the-ground ass was unit rockpaperscissors, knowwhatimsaying?

lemme set it all straight all up in here..

sherman beats infantry, infantry beats mobile anti tank gun, mobile anti tank gun beats sherman.

It just doesn't exist, lawdy, you start jacking shermans in the bizouse in a minute, you feel me? Then you just keep crank'en em out like gram-mammy's cookies, knowwhatimsaying?

LT_Clash

TD Member
i only understood about 8 words in that rant but i got the gist of it. and like i said AI is usless but tankspam dosnt work online.

LT_Clash

TD Member
rangers or paras with at guns and good macro. mines, AT guns but you need a few of them to be efective due to fireing arcs. idk german side i didnt realy play them too much. but mainly tankspam takes too much time and resorses

also should know i have not played since after the first patch so more than likely everything i know about the resourcing has been balanced.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Literally I can get 3 shermans up with 50 cals running in 5 minutes, which are good enough for base defense against the occasion german push.

Once I have base defenses locked down, I make the 5 remaining shermans as a squad with one group of grunts, and just take flag after flag. I don't build tank destroyers, or engineers or anything.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1264770906=Leroy]
Literally I can get 3 shermans up with 50 cals running in 5 minutes, which are good enough for base defense against the occasion german push.

Once I have base defenses locked down, I make the 5 remaining shermans as a squad with one group of grunts, and just take flag after flag. I don't build tank destroyers, or engineers or anything.

[/quote1264770906]

Now I have your strategy and you are DOOMED!

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Key to winning any CoH mp: Hold off at choke point in early game, then base rush with tank, engy's, and arty.

the rock paper scissor is in MP again other people leroy.