Comp Night

Topsy_Turve

TF2 Staff
Im having the stupidest problems with Mumble. It completely messes my audio up. I have posted about it in the general topics forum to get some insight on how to fix it with no success. My life is pretty average. Lets be honest.

-Topsy

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Im having the stupidest problems with Mumble. It completely messes my audio up. I have posted about it in the general topics forum to get some insight on how to fix it with no success. My life is pretty average. Lets be honest.

-Topsy

We ditched Mumble

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Thanks to everyone who joined! We ended up having enough people (most of the time), and I had a lot of fun. Hopefully we'll be able to do this again somepoint.

Stats are available here, and the logfiles and demos (so you can watch the whole thing all over again from any viewpoint ;) ) are available here.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I heard I missed Gatherix, Kharn, 14, and somebody else talk on mic. Going to a buffet was the worst desision on my life.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Gatherix talking on the Mic was definitely an eye opener.
Sorry to have left so early but I had stuff to do today.
On the bright side, my hair looks nice now.

Next time: PLR_HIGHTOWER

I heard I missed Gatherix, Kharn, 14, and somebody else talk on mic. Going to a buffet was the worst desision on my life.
Correction, it was the best decision of your life.
Fuckin' squeakers

Gatherix talking on the Mic was definitely an eye opener.
Sorry to have left so early but I had stuff to do today.
On the bright side, my hair looks nice now.

Next time: PLR_HIGHTOWER

Oh no...try hard tower. When will this be? I might try to sneak some more game time in. I usually stomp a server on random days.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I want in for plr_tryhardtower. Oh hohohohohohoho.. its sniper stomping time, Kharn..:challengeaccepted:

nb

DARKLY Regular
Let's all play orange. If you can't find a server, you guys can play on mine if you wanna play in peace. I got some fun mods we can fool around with..