Comp Night

kath

Spycrab Queen
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18772300
Class(es) of Preference: im good with soldier, engie and scout :3
Timezone (GMT +/-):
General times that work best (in GMT): erm im 6hours ahead so i dunno
Days in the next two weeks you're available: if its late like after 10pm to me then any night :D

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26941887
Class(es) of Preference: Sniper, Solly, Heavy, IDC, ill play most
Timezone (GMT +/-): EST
General times that work best (in GMT): Most
Days in the next two weeks you're available: Most

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Sorry for the short notice, everyone.

We're going to shoot for this Sunday (the 23rd) evening - Please post what times from 4pm to Midnight EST (GMT -5) you're available on Sunday. Once I have an official tally of who can make it and who can't, I'll post teams, classes, and maps. If we end up with too little people and can't find any backups, we'll just turn it into Darkly Pub Night and advertise it on the servers.

The only part you're needed for is the actual 6v6 games which you can expect to last at least an hour. Since it's relatively casual and we all know each other, maps/teams/times/etc can be tweaked on the spot as we see fit. I would like to try and do one 6v6 game (shouldn't last long) with open mic and see what kind of hell that makes. Post your general skill level; teams will be mostly random, but there are some skill disparities and I want to make sure the initial teams aren't unbalanced. Also post your familiarity with 6v6.

Please have Mumble installed on your computer and your mics working before the match. And don't post all your bullcrap yet. If you're completely new to 6v6, do a little research if you have some time to waste.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Need to install Mumble still, not really much of a mic guy. I should be able to join anytime after 5 P.M. EST and before 10:30ish EST. Mediocre skill level? Idk, judging myself is hard.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Was actually thinking of Comp night while browsing the internet. I will (try) to be available from 4-7 pm est. Hopefully, my parents are nice enough to let me to play for that long. As for skill level: Scout: meh. Soldier: Pretty good. Rocket Jumper: #GodMode Pyro: Not that good.. Demo/DemoNight: I am ok at demo/demo night. Heavy: Actually not that good. Engineer: Pretty decent. Medic: 'Ok' at it. Sniper: Pretty good body/headshotter. Spy: Suck at it. Overall: Medium skill level. Hope Mizz is on my team. We can try hard all y'all in a rocket jumping battle.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Need to install Mumble still, not really much of a mic guy. I should be able to join anytime after 5 P.M. EST and before 10:30ish EST. Mediocre skill level? Idk, judging myself is hard.
Was actually thinking of Comp night while browsing the internet. I will (try) to be available from 4-7 pm est. Hopefully, my parents are nice enough to let me to play for that long. As for skill level: Scout: meh. Soldier: Pretty good. Rocket Jumper: #GodMode Pyro: Not that good.. Demo/DemoNight: I am ok at demo/demo night. Heavy: Actually not that good. Engineer: Pretty decent. Medic: 'Ok' at it. Sniper: Pretty good body/headshotter. Spy: Suck at it. Overall: Medium skill level. Hope Mizz is on my team. We can try hard all y'all in a rocket jumping battle.

Just edited my original post: can you also post your 6v6 knowledge?

nb

DARKLY Regular
6v6 knowledge: checking google currently, because I don't know what it is EDIT: it is a 6 player team composed of a medic, demo, pocket, roamer (take out medic), and 2 utility.