Comp Night

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
can this happen soon
I want my last 6 market gardener kills(till 2000) to be the other team

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
ITT - Americans/Canadians being confused by GMT and one sole British person judging them all heavily for it.

:yaoming:
Dude, I can't look at a clock without automatically converting it to GMT. I'm one of the only US Admins in my Minecraft community. I'm used to adjusting to their time.

nb

DARKLY Regular
can this happen soon
I want my last 6 market gardener kills(till 2000) to be the other team

:challengeaccepted: its on. You better have a Strange Professional Killstreak Market Gardener with Crit Kills, Rocket Jumping Kills, and Airborne Enemies Kills like me.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
:challengeaccepted: its on. You better have a Strange Professional Killstreak Market Gardener with Crit Kills, Rocket Jumping Kills, and Airborne Enemies Kills like me.
Isn't it kind of redundant to have crit and rocketjumping kills on it?

nb

DARKLY Regular
You have like a 0.01% chance though, it seems.

Haha, Happy, not to be a smart-ass... But.. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=666222 - Here are all the RTD effects. I see Darkly only uses 33 out of the 35 rolls, as I have never rolled "Player Shrink" or "Big Head" on Darkly. Each Roll has an equal chance to happen, so 1(You can only get 1 roll per executing the command) divided by 33(Possible rolls) = 0.0303030303030303% chance of getting a roll, or in this case, the "Crits". You were off by 0.0203030303030303%, so you don't have to worry that much. ;)

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I think we all know that I'm going to be accepted.

:10guy:

Proof:

- So far there's about 10 applications on this forum, since this is going to be a 6 vs 6....

I'm guaranteed a spot.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I think we all know that I'm going to be accepted.

:10guy:

Proof:

- So far there's about 10 applications on this forum, since this is going to be a 6 vs 6....

I'm guaranteed a spot.

Imma better soldier with my Pro Market Gardener. Not even your full Soldier set can compare to mine.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
My set:

- Terror-Watt Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet painted Indubitably Green: Unpriced ( Steadily selling for 2 buds pure )
- Lord Cockswain's Mutton Chops and Pipe painted Indubitably Green: 4.33 + 0.33-1.00 refined for paint.
- Antarctic Parka painted Indubitably Green: 1 key + 0.33-1.00 refined for paint.
- Specialized Killstreak Strange Direct Hit: 1.5-3.0 keys
- Specialized Killstreak Strange Reserve Shooter: 2.0-3.0 keys
- Professional Killstreak Genuine Ham Shank: 10-19 keys
- Shred Alert: 1.5 keys

Total ( Using lowest range ) : 2 earbuds, 16 keys, and 4.66 refined.

Seems legit.

But, I do suck at competitive.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hahahahaha, my current name isn't Newb. Good luck finding out what it is. ;)