Cleansing Chicago #3

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
Is there a way to make it so that we have a voting system, but can only be used by people who are on the forums? (i.e. those that are involved with DARKLY and care about it?)

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Is there a way to make it so that we have a voting system, but can only be used by people who are on the forums? (i.e. those that are involved with DARKLY and care about it?)

Not to my knowledge, no. Voting systems never work anyway.

I'll get working on the technical problems - we should begin adapting more strict regulations.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I believe Jakk started to talk to someone on SteamRep forums about making it so that only people on the Darkly forums could use !bp (Stupid, I know)
BUT, maybe since that is an option, opening a voting system to forum members only would be able to be implemented also?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I believe Jakk started to talk to someone on SteamRep forums about making it so that only people on the Darkly forums could use !bp (Stupid, I know)
BUT, maybe since that is an option, opening a voting system to forum members only would be able to be implemented also?

Problem with that is if there's only one or two forum members online, which is usually the case, then those players then have the power to kick whoever they please.

Currently there's no way I know of to achieve that without manually assigning players the proper flags, which is obviously out of the question. The thread you're mentioning didn't particularly get anywhere.